Rental Products » Lighting
- 48 Channel Lighting Desk (2 preset) • 24 channel faders • 2 aux channels • 48 DMX channels • Clear LCD display • Programmable Speed and Fade time • 3 and 5 pole XLR output • Patchable channels • Desktop and 19 inch model • User record code Specifications Power Supply: DC 12Volt - 500mA Power connector: Adapter included Scenes/Chases: 48 (4 banks) Run mode: Auto, Music Patch mode: Each channel free assignable DMX address Output: DMX-512 standard Output connector: 3 and 5 pole XLR female Dimensions: 530 x 330 x 110 mm (LxWxH) Weight: 4,5 kg
- Chimp 300 lighting desk Based on standard programing syntaxes with encoders and hard-keys, these compact controllers offer access to familiar screens(*) and will allow you to quickly program a great show. Regardless of the application - touring, rental, theatre, multipurpose venue, education, or house of worship - a Chimp Light Controller provides you with all the necessary tools. Smart, in-house designed software, industry-standard syntaxes, and easy-to-use screens: the Chimp Light Controller will enable you to program your best show in a matter of minutes. (*) The Chimp 300 houses a 22" full HD touchscreen with the possibility to connect one extra external touchscreen. Programming • 4 Encoders • Familiar keys and numeric keypad • Colour picker • Filter libraries by Lee, Rosco, and Apollo • Gobo Picker • User-definable groups • User-definable presets • Effects engine • Fan functions • Built-in Fixture library Playback • 10 faders with multiple pages • Go and Pause/Reverse keys • 10 executer keys with multiple pages • 4 user-definable master faders • Cue list screen Infinity® ‘Chimp' Moving Light Controller Infinity® Chimp Light Controllers: the ultimate in user-friendly design. Based on standard programing syntaxes with encoders and hard-keys, these compact controllers offer access to familiar screens(*) and will allow you to quickly program a great show. Regardless of the application - touring, rental, theatre, multipurpose venue, education, or house of worship - a Chimp Light Controller provides you with all the necessary tools. Smart, in-house designed software, industry-standard syntaxes, and easy-to-use screens: the Chimp Light Controller will enable you to program your best show in a matter of minutes. (*) The Chimp 100 can connect up to two external touchscreens and the Chimp 300 houses a 22" full HD touchscreen with the possibility to connect one extra external touchscreen. Programming • 4 Encoders • Familiar keys and numeric keypad • Colour picker • Filter libraries by Lee, Rosco, and Apollo • Gobo Picker • User-definable groups • User-definable presets • Effects engine • Fan functions • Built-in Fixture library Playback • 10 faders with multiple pages • Go and Pause/Reverse keys • 10 executer keys with multiple pages • 4 user-definable master faders • Cue list screen Specifications Technical Features: • Familiar keys, numeric keypad and 4 Encoders • 10 Playback faders with Go, Pause/Reverse, Flash keys on multiple pages • 10 Executer/Flash keys on multiple pages • Color picker, Swatchbook by Lee, Rosco and Apollo Filters • Gobo Picker • User definable groups and presets • User definable display layout • 4 user definable master faders • Effects engine • Fan functions on all attributes • Built in Fixture library and Fixture builder • Cue list screen Connectors • 4 x DMX 5-pin opto-isolated in/outs (RDM ready) • Ethernet/Artnet • HDMI monitor out • Midi In/Thru/Out 5-pin DIN • Audio/SMPTE/LTC Input 3-pin XLR • IEC Power Supply Input • 2 x Dimmable Desklight outputs 3-pin XLR • 2 x USB-B connectors Software • 4 universe 2048 channels DMX • 300 Fixtures • 10000 memories • 400 memory stacks • 100 groups • 9 x 100 presets (position, color, beam, effects, etc.) • Command line interface • Output visualizer • Tracking and non-tracking options Physical Display: 22 inch 1920x1080 Hull HD Touch: Digital resistive touch Housing: Metal & flame-retardant plastic side covers Dimensions: 647 x 575 x 279mm (LxWxH) Weight: 18Kg Ambient Temp. Range: 0 ~ 40°C The Avolites Tiger Touch II represents the perfect combination of maximum power and small size. Small and light enough to fly in standard hold luggage, even in a suitcase if necessary, but with enough power for large complex shows. With 20 submasters separately paged as two banks of 10 and a further 10 macro or executer buttons, you have at your fingertips instant hands on control, harnessing the power of the Titan operating system. Outputting up to 16 individual DMX universes, (4 directly from the console and all 16 available using ARTnet receivers), and with expandability to 64 DMX universes using TitanNet, you will not be short of control channels. Titan software is a superbly flexible console operating system designed and developed by Avolites. Titan gives you the ability to get a show on with the minimum of pre programming. Once fixtures are patched you can start running or programming a show knowing that at your fingertips are: powerful Cue List facilities with the widest number of options for move in the dark to assist with programming; full individual fixture attribute timing; Pixel Mapping; Shape generation; powerful Grouping and Sub Grouping; a uniquely powerful Fixture Exchange with the addition if needed of a Combined Show Import; and hundreds of other useful and effective tools to facilitate fast and reliable programming combined with instant hands on operation. And on top of that a comprehensive fixture library fully supported and updated by and at Avolites, with support you can rely on. And obviously any Titan show can load into any Titan console, so if you have a mix of Titan console they are all compatible. The Tiger Touch II is based around a large touch screen with high quality switches, encoders and faders, and the ability to utilise a second outboard screen or touch screen. Like all Avolites’ consoles only the high quality components and materials are used throughout, including a stainless steel front panel with a laminated reverse printed polycarbonate surface, and built in uninterruptible power supply (UPS) to prevent data loss in the event of brown outs or power failures. Product Features Fast, intuitive and live interface, TITAN V7 10 pageable playbacks, 60 pages 10 static playbacks, perfect for instant access 100% brighter 15.6" screen Three optical encoders for hands on access Avo 'Quicksketch' freehand tool for fast to create and easy to see legends MIDI support for MIDI Notes and MIDI Timecode Built in UPS 4 physical DMX outputs, up to 16 over Art-Net Dual Ethernet port Expand your control surface through wings, DMX In or MIDI Easy and intuitive pixelmapping tools Dedicated cue stack control Support for external touch screen 10 programmable executor buttons Conveniently accessible front loading USB Harmonious program panel button layout - See more at: https://www.leisuretec.co.uk/product/tiger-touch-ii-lighting-console-with-titan-operating-system-webavo00064#sthash.CK3H4yCP.dpuf
- DR pro DMX recorder • 128x160 Pixels, color LCD display • 8 Memories for scenes, chases or shows • Manual control, Real-time trigger, SMPTE/MIDI time code trigger, DMX trigger and DMX monitor • 5 Hours internal recording time • 4 Recording modes, Manual, Auto, Semi-Auto & Smart
- Easy Fade 36 channel DMX lighting desk The Easy Fade 36 is a new and easy to use lighting desk. It is specially designed for those applications where users have to operate light which have no knowledge about DMX and programming such as schools, churches etc. The Easy Fade 36 is a double preset desk which has two banks of 18 channels. The Desk can be used either as a double preset 18 channel desk or as a single preset 36 channel desk. It is equipped with two Master faders and a grand master. The Easy Fade 36 has no programming facilities in order to keep it simple to use for any user. Specifications Power Supply: DC 12V 500mA Power connector: Adaptor included Scenes/Chases: 0 Run mode: Manual only Patch mode: N/A Output: DMX-512, 36 channels Output connector: 3 pole XLR Dimensions: 483 x 270 x 120 mm Weight: 4 kg
- LED Operator 4 Air The LED operator 4 Air has the same functionality as the popular LED operator 4 but with built-in wireless DMX module and battery operated. This solution is ideal for all 4 channel battery operated spots or bars and gives you the freedom to run an entire system in- and outdoor without using a power or DMX cable. It is equipped with the Wireless DMX transmitter module (from Wireless Solutions) which guaranties the best transmission. The LED Operator 4 AIR is easy to use and has preset RGBW colors and chases with adjustable fade, speed and strobe control or can be activated by sound. With a full battery the LED operatior 4 AIR can be used for 8 hours. Specifications Fixtures: 4 Channels: 16 (4 each fixture) RGB Presets: 9 Preset chases: 9 DMX-512: XLR 3 pole Battery: 7.4V 2200mAh Operation time: 8 hours (full battery) Power supply: 8,2V DC 500mA Power consumption: 20 Watt Power connector: Adapter (included) NOTE: only use the original power supply Dimensions: 325 x 140 x 50 mm (LxWxH) Weight: 1,54 kg
- LED Operator Touch lighting desk The LED Operator Touch is a new compact controller dedicated for architainment solutions. It can control up to 8 groups of RGBW fixtures. Programming is very easy by the touch sensitive buttons. A clear LCD display guides you easily to the menu and shows you all functions. The LED Operator can store 120 scenes and 16 chases (4 scenes on 30 banks, 4 chases on 4 banks) Programs can run by automatic mode (fade and speed time can be set) either by sound. Specifications Control Fixtures: 8 Channels / Fixture: 32 Output indication: RGB 3-in-1 LED Factory chases: 6 Programmable chases: 16 (max 30steps) Chase macros: 24 Operation modes: Auto, Manual, Sound-Active RGB preset colors: 255 Display: 8x2 LCD Build in Time schedule for maximum 7 days Dimensions: 220 x 147 x 50 mm (WxDxH) Weight: 0,65 kg
- Q Commander with fader wing 256 Channels USITT DMX512 LTP/HTP operation with 'transparency' and 'overlay' 512 Scenes 64 Chases of 64 steps 8 Looks 16 Groups 16 Automated fixtures Fixtures up to 30 Channels 16 bit fixture movement 8 Complete shows of 500 events 100+ Internal Fixture library 64 Playback keys 8 Pre-programmed chase patterns 16 Channel Analogue input Multi-level password protection Memory backup using PCMCIA card Midi compatible Internal microphone for audio-sync effects Dimensions: 500 x 312 x 120mm Weight: 5 Kgs. Power Supply: +15vDC 400mA +Littlite Inputs / Outputs: Analogue-16 x 0-10vDC 25pin D type RS232-9pin D type Audio-1/4"Jack 775mV MIDI -5pin DIN (In, Out & Through) USITT DMX512 5pin
- Scene Pilot DMX replay unit Stand-alone controller for max. 96 DMX addressesSpecifications: DMX addresses: max. 96 Programs: 2 x 9 with 48 steps (download) Controllable: by music or speed Dimensions: 190 x 80 x 35 mm (LxWxH) Weight: 0,38 kg The Scene Pilot is usable as stand-alone control for scanners, shopping windows, fairs and architectural lighting. First, connect the Scene Pilot to a DMX controller. Now you can download 2 x 9 programs with 48 steps to a max. of 96 DMX addresses. After downloading, all 18 shows can easily be controlled by music or speed.
- SGM Pilot lighting desk Pilot 3000 is a sophisticated DMX controller ideal for controlling large and small lighting systems. Pilot 3000 can control up to 1024 DMX channels via two independent DMX outputs. Using the Pilot 3000 is simplified by the logical layout of its controls and the use of sophisticated facilities, including: Colour TFT touch screen for direct access to the functions displayed; 4 encoder wheels for controlling the parameters of the Palettes during editing, programming or for assigning values in the program's various screens; 1” Jog Ball for Pan/Tilt. The on-board software and comprehensive connectors enable major communication protocols (DMX 512, MIDI, SMPTE) to be handled. Pilot 3000 is connected to PCs via a USB port. Features 1024 DMX channels. 2 DMX Out lines 1 DMX In line (independent). 20 keys for direct access to Playbacks. Shape Engine Personality library 1024 Channels on 2 independent DMX 521 lines for teh control of either automated fixtures or dimmers. Playback of a maximum of 20 cue-lists simultaneously. Advanced shape engine. Updateable personality library. 6 families of Palettes for rapid control of the automated fixtures's functions. Cues: max 999 for each playback register. Maximum number of cues storable per show: 6000 64 MB outboard memory on compact flash card. Connections 2 DMX Out 1 DMX In Aux In (Pedal In) SMPTE In MIDI In/Out/Thru Audio In USB Two USB to light sockets Connector for Compac Flash drive Programming and Control 1024 freely configurable DMX channels for any number of dimmer channels and/or automated fixtures. Powerful GUI for easy programming and control of a maximum of 400 Cue-lists, each with a maximum od 999 Cues. Rapid access to all functions by means of a touch screen monitor with 320X240 resolution. 6 completely confugurable scene cntrol faders. Hardware 6 freely programmable faders. 10 keys for direct access to playback and programming functions. 20 keys for direct access to playback regusters 4 encoder wheels for controlling attributes during programming and control of effects during playback. Grand Master fader + DBO key. Jog Ball for PAN and TILT control with "locks" and "fine" buttons. Built-microphone. 2 flexible USB LED lights. Universla 82-265 Volt onboard switching power supply. Dimensions (HxWxD) 13.5 x 50.3 x 35.8 cm Weight: 4Kg
- Trackspot universal controller
- Zip desk 12 way or 6 way DMX or 0-10 volt desk Zip 6 This range of small desks is packed with a larger number of features than their price may suggest. The Zip 6 has 6 faders and outputs 24 channels of DMX. Zip 12 The Zip 12 has 12 faders and outputs 36 channels of DMX Each desk can ‘grab’ and store scenes consisting of all the output channels. These are replayed using the faders in ‘sub-master’ mode, so 6, 12 and 18 models have 6, 12 and 18 submaster memory locations. Chases and sequences of scenes can also be easily programmed using the cool blue backlit LCD display and menu options. There are Preset/Chase Master, Grab Master, Desk Black-out and channel ash controls. Variable fades from 0 to 25 seconds can be used across all functions. DMX output is via standard 5 pin XLR - all models simultaneously output 0-10v dc analogue through standard 8 pin DIN connectors. The desk may also be used to replay a ‘stack’ of scenes in true theatre style with either automatic or manual fade.
- Dimmer rack 12way 12 ways dimmers rack with 32amp 3 phase input and Socapex outputs
- Dimmer/switch rack 18way 18 ways dimmer light processor paradigm 6 x10am dimmers with full DMX. with 6 Socpaex outlets and 63amp inlet
- DMX 4 way Switch Pack DMX-512 4CH. Switch pack with 16 built-in programs and other useful functions: chasing speed/stand alone/Master slave. Specifications Connector: 3p XLR male & female Channel Output: 5A/CH., Total 16A
- NJD DMX LED Tape driver 3 channel LED tape controller
- Show tech - Single DMX dimmer Single channel dimmer / fader. Wall or truss mountable. Subcategory: Dimmer pack Dimmer Channels: 1 DMX addressing: Digital display Power: 1x 10A Fuse: F 10A 250V Earth Leakage Circuit-Breaker: No Fan: Convection cooling DMX 512 Channels: 1 DMX: Yes 512-Connector: 3 Pin mains connection: Schuko ( German Norm) Back up: No Dimensions: 105 x 190 x 90 mm Weight: 1,26 kg Mounting: Wall orTraverse Mounting Special Features: Manually Dimmable 1 channel dimmer Power 10A 1 grounded outlet DMX 512 controllable by Pol. XLR IN-Out Wall and truss mounting or dimmer switch function can be switched on Single 50mm channel fader/dimmer Dimensions: 10.5 x 19.5 x 9cm Weight: 1.26 kg
- 3pin DMX cable -10m
- 3pin DMX cable-1m
- 3pin DMX cable-20m
- 3pin DMX cable-5m
- 3 pin XLR Male to 5 pin XLR Female Specifications Cable length: 25 cm Double shielded cable Connector: XLR 3 Pole and XLR 5 Pole
- 5pin 10m DMX cable
- 5pin 1.5m DMX cable
- 5pin 3m DMX cable
- 5pin 6m DMX cable
- 5 pin XLR Male to 3 pin XLR Female Specifications Cable length: 25 cm Double shielded cable Connector: XLR 3 Pole and XLR 5 Pole
- DMX Booster 2DMX splitter DMX distributor with one input and two outputs. • Absolutely electric isolation between input and outputs, or output and output. • Two type of DMX connector (3 pin & 5 pin) for each individual channel, each DMX output features an independent driver. • Input and output with a set of power supply respectively and 50 mA internal fuse. • Power input of AC 230V~ 50 Hz. Specifications Power input: 230VAC 50/60Hz Power consumption: 6W Dimensions: 220 x 130 x 55 mm (LxWxH) Weight: 1,90 kg
- DMX Merge The Showtec DMX Merge allows you to combine two DMX controllers to one DMX line or to use a second desk as back-up desk. The unit has 4 modes: 1) HTP (Highest Take Precedence) In this case you can use two similar desks with the same addressing on one line. The DMX channel with the highest value has priority. 2) Back-up mode. The unit is connected to two DMX desks. Channel A has priority. Once channel A fails or has no DMX channel B takes over the show. 3) Merge mode. Two desks can be merged on one line. E.g. you can run a scene setter and DMX operator on one line. The Scene Setter will operate on channel 1-96 and the DMX Operator will have the channels 97 and higher. These positions can be freely addressed by the dip-switches. 4) LTP (Latest Take Precedence) In this case you can use two similar desks with the same addressing on one line. The DMX input with the latest value change has priority. Specifications Voltage: 230V Power Requirement: DC 9V, 300 mA Min. (AC/DC adapter included) DMX Input: two 3-pin XLR male sockets on the front panel Extra: two 3-pin XLR male sockets on the rear panel DMX output: two 3-pin XLR female sockets on the front panel Extra one 3-pin XLR female sockets on the rear panel Dimensions: 483 x 73 x 45 mm (LxWxH) Weight: 1,15 kg
- DMX Rack mount splitter 4 output rack splitter
- ELC DLN6 Artnet Node The DLN6X is a versatile and powerful addition to any lighting network as it combines a 6-port DMX to Ethernet node with a 5-port Ethernet switch in a single 1U high unit. This fully programmable node can be controlled via the LCD menu display and encoder switch on the front panel, or through ELC’s downloadable dmXLAN freeware. The dmXLAN Node 6X has no fans and is therefore silent in operation, the DLN6X-FI has fully-isolated DMX ports, and both versions may be ordered with optional Power over Ethernet for the three Ethernet sockets on the front panel. 6 bi-directional DMX ports on the rear panel, XLR, RDM compatible 5 Ethernet ports (Neutrik Ethercon) 10/100MBit with integral Ethernet switch Remote programming and monitoring, remote fixture parameter override DMX input options (normal or backup) DMX output options: normal, merging in HTP, LTP, channel custom, priority merging, full softpatch (channel by channel), programmable merging with DMX channel control Local control via backlit display, rotary encoder/selector pushbutton Support for WYSIWYG, ESP, Capture
- Q buffer DMX splitter
- 0.75m Powercon/XLR M - Powercon/XLR F Specifications Length: 0.75m Weight: 0,2Kg Power input connector: Powercon in grey Power output connector: Powercon out blue DMX input connector: XLR Male DMX output connector: XLR Female
- 10m Mains/XLR M - Powercon/XLR F Combined power and DMX data cable 10m in length. 13amp input power con output. DMX via 3pin XLR connectors
- 1.5m Powercon/XLR M - Powercon/XLR F Specifications Length: 1,5m Weight: 0,37Kg Power input connector: Powercon in grey Power output connector: Powercon out blue DMX input connector: XLR Male DMX output connector: XLR Female
- 3m IEC/XLR M - IEC/XLR
- 3m Powercon True1/XLR F - Powercon/XLR M
- 3m Powercon TRUE1/XLR M-Powercon/XLR F
- 3m Powercon True1/XLR M - True1/XLR F
- 3m Powercon/XLR M - Powercon/XLR F Specifications Length: 3m Weight: 0,571Kg Power input connector: Powercon in grey Power output connector: Powercon out blue DMX input connector: XLR Male DMX output connector: XLR Female
- 6m Powercon/XLR M - Powercon/XLR F Specifications Length: 6m Weight: 0,973Kg Power input connector: Powercon in grey Power output connector: Powercon out blue DMX input connector: XLR Male DMX output connector: XLR Female
- W-DMX™ BlackBox F-1 MKII G4 Transceiver The W-DMX™ BlackBox series is an industry leader for Wireless DMX and RDM control, packed into a tough, roadworthy die-cast metal casing. As with all our top W-DMX™ technologies, the W-DMX™ BlackBox series is built for the true lighting professional. The W-DMX™ BlackBox G4 uses our patented Adaptive Frequency Hopping technology that automatically avoids interference created by other wireless networks, for example W-LAN, wireless intercoms, stage automation systems and more. BlackBox also include our advanced method of error correction called Data-Safe that correct any corrupt data before it gets to your lighting equipment.
- W-DMX™ Micro F-1 Transceiver The Wireless DMX Mirco F-1 G-4 Transceiver from Wireless Solutions Sweden is equipped with a 5-Pole Male XLR connector. If you like to use the device as receiver you need an XLR gender changer to connect your light fixutre. The W-DMX Micro F-1 G4 Transceiver is the smallest and most compact W-DMX unit. Capable of transmitting DMX and RDM data with our patent-pending AFHSS technology, and with support for W-DMX Datasafe and Invisi-wire technologies, the W-DMX Micro F-1 G4 Transceiver ensures that your DMX or RDM control signal reaches its destination.
- W-DMX PowerBOX 3 Solutions can be as simple as our PowerBOX series. Providing a fast and easy way to provide your power for lighting / back-line / equipment, Showtec developed a diversity of different socket boxes for all requirements. The PowerBOX 3 has one blue fast-lock power input, and 2 white fast-lock power outputs on each side, together with 3x Schuko power outputs, and a built-in Wireless 2,4GHz DMX receiver for distributing DMX directly in the right location.
- 10m LED rope light set (Blue) LED ROPE LIGHT SETS Mains powered IP44 rated LED rope light sets with in-line controller providing 8 pre-programmed sequences. High efficiency LEDs produce an equivalent level of brightness to a traditional rice bulb with a fraction of the energy consumption or heat wastage. Equally suited to lighting effects, festive decoration or architectural highlights. 8 programme in-line controller 360 bright, long life LEDs Mains plug to sequence control: 1.5m Sequence control to connector: 0.5m IP44 rated for outdoor use Power supply230Vac, 50Hz LEDs per metre36 Power consumption max.45.6W Operating temperature-40°C to 50°C IP ratingIP44 Minimum bending radius60mm Length10m Tube diameter13mmØ Weight1.7kg
- 10m LED rope light set (red) LED ROPE LIGHT SETS Mains powered IP44 rated LED rope light sets with in-line controller providing 8 pre-programmed sequences. High efficiency LEDs produce an equivalent level of brightness to a traditional rice bulb with a fraction of the energy consumption or heat wastage. Equally suited to lighting effects, festive decoration or architectural highlights. 8 programme in-line controller 360 bright, long life LEDs Mains plug to sequence control: 1.5m Sequence control to connector: 0.5m IP44 rated for outdoor use Power supply230Vac, 50Hz LEDs per metre36 Power consumption max.45.6W Operating temperature-40°C to 50°C IP ratingIP44 Minimum bending radius60mm Length10m Tube diameter13mmØ Weight1.7kg
- 15m LED rope light set (blue)
- 300mm snowdrop tubes OUTDOOR SNOWDROP LED LIGHTS These cool white tube lights create a delicate snowfall effect in random snowdrop sequences. Ideal for indoor or outdoor decoration at events, around the home, or for Christmas. 10 tubes with 18 LEDs per tube Random pre-programmed snowdrop sequences Mains plug to power supply: 2m Power supply to first tube: 5.2m Suitable for indoor or outdoor use Please note: Mains plug and power supply must be kept indoors Power supply 240V Power consumption 4.8W LED colour Cool white No. of LEDs 10 tubes of 18 SMDs Tube diameter 13mm Tube drop 300mm Tube spacing 500mm LED length 4.5m Total length 11.7m IP rating IP44 Cable colour Clear Weight 880g
- 5m Intelligent RGB LED Tape Kit Intelligent RGB LED Tape Kit This incredible LED tape creates mesmerising and magical colour changing effects. The controller addresses each LED independently to create numerous smooth, fluid, colour changing effects. The tape... 99 modes with 10 speeds levels & 29 static colours with 10 brightness levels Extend up to a maximum of 50 metres Master kit includes: 5m reel of RGB LED tape, power supply and LED controller with 20 key RF remote control
- 8m LED rope light set (red)
- Custom S4 Gobo Custom S4 Gobo
- Eagle Static LED Rope Light 9m multi colour A highly flexible and robust decorative rope lighting product supplied with a fitted 1.85m mains lead. The product features ultra bright LEDs producing intense vibrant colours, highly flexible tube allowing complex designs and shapes to be produced and is easy to install using clips and channeling (not supplied). The product is ideal for many decorative uses such as restaurants, shops, homes and for general festive use. The rope light has a wide operational temperature range from -20C to + 60C and can be installed inside and out (when installed correctly).
- Eagle Static LED Rope Light 9m Warm White A highly flexible and robust decorative rope lighting product supplied with a fitted 1.85m mains lead. The product features ultra bright LEDs producing intense vibrant colours, highly flexible tube allowing complex designs and shapes to be produced and is easy to install using clips and channeling (not supplied). The product is ideal for many decorative uses such as restaurants, shops, homes and for general festive use. The rope light has a wide operational temperature range from -20C to + 60C and can be installed inside and out (when installed correctly).
- Flame light The Eurolite LED FL-300 Flame Light Effect is an LED flame light effect, featuring a hanging metal cauldron, with three 80cm chains, a ceiling rosette, and three lamps with 18 LEDs each. The FL-300 is a decorative flamelight with LED technology and an elegant design. Various decoration possibilities are available with three GU-10 230V lamps and 18 LEDs each are included. There is a built-in fuse and on/off switch, and this effect is ready for connection via a power cord with a safety-plug. The main features of the Eurolite LED FL-300 Flame Light Effect include: Hanging metal cauldron with three 80 cm chains and ceiling rosette Elegant design Various deco possibilities Three GU-10 230V lamps with 18 LEDs each are included Built in fuse and on/off switch Ready for connection via power cord with safety-plug Power supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz~ Power consumption: 21 W Fitting illuminant: GU-10 230V 18 LED Dimensions: 350 x 350 x 145 mm Weight: 3.5 kg
- Flex-LED Blue 10m lengths
- Galactic B1000 1W Blue Laser, ILDA & DMX The Galactic B1000 is a professional 1Watt Blue laser. Due to the strong 1W output this unit is capable of making great beam shows at in- and outdoor events. If you combine the B1000 with his brother G300 (51332) you can make more creative beam shows. The unit has a 20K scanner pair which makes bigger projections possible with less flickering. It can be controlled by DMX, ILDA or operate in stand-alone mode with a pre-programmed show on SD card. Attention, the laser only works when the interlock connector is connected with a remote interlock (ordercode 51316). You can test if the laser works properly with the included test connector. If you use the laser in public area's a remote interlock is necessary for safety regulations. Specifications Power Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz Power Consumption: 40 Watt Laser Color: Blue 450nm Laser Power: 1000mW Laser Modulation: TTL Laser Class: 4 Scan Speed: 20K Scan Angle: +/-40˚ Control Modes: 2xAuto, 2xSound, Master/Slave, DMX, ILDA, SD-Card Control Display: LCD DMX Channels: 13 Data Connector: In/Out, XLR 3Pin & Sub-D 25 Pole Safety Features: Key switch, Interlock, Safety eye Laser Safety: EN/IEC 60825-1 Ed 2, 2007-03 Dimensions: 385 x 310 x 162 mm (excl. bracket) Weight: 8 kg Accessories: 2 Keys, Interlock test connector, 1G SD card
- Hydrogen DMX MKII water effect The Showtec Hydrogen DMX is the bigger brother of the Hydrogen. It has a DMX interface and a stronger light output due to the 20W LED source. Both colors and water projection can be fixed or scrolling. If the colors are set to scrolling it makes the color change Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow and White. Specifications Power Input: 100..230V 50/60 Hz Power Consumption: 35W Light Source: 1 x 20W LED Beam angle: 25 Degrees Control: Auto, Custom, Master/Slave, DMX DMX Channels: 4 Control Display: 4 Digits LED Power Connector: IEC In/Out Data Connector: In/Out (XLR 3 Pin) Dimensions: 267 x 231 x 122 mm (excl. bracket) Weight: 3,5 kg Optional accessories: IEC couple cables, 90465, 90466, 90446
- LED Tube Lights With this RGB LED-Tube it is possible to control 7 different colours ( red, green, yellow, blue, lila, cyan and white) and 14 different chase-programs; colour change, flow change 1 and 2, rainbow change, auto program and 9 different 2-coloured Chases, Stand-alone or via a (4 Ch.) DMX-512 controller. The LED Tube can be used in-and outdoor(IP-44). The LED has an extremely high light output and a very long lifetime. It can be used alone and is also row-mountable until 2000 pieces. Specifications Power consumption: 17 Watt / Tube-LED housing LED-lifetime: 100.000 hours (1000 Lumen/LED) Housing: Epoxy-coated Aluminium Controller: LED Controller: 41002 (not incl.) 19" LED Controller: 41003 (not incl.) LED PSU: 41001 (not incl.) Connection cable: 41056/41057/41051 /41052 (not incl.) Dimensions (LxWxH): 1001 x 50 x 80 mm (incl. mounting plate) 1001 x 50 x 70 mm (without mounting plate) Weight: 1,12 kg
- LED Tube Lights - power supply The LED PSU gives your LED Tube and controller the necessary power to run the system. The LED PSU is required after every 8 pieces of Tubes. The LED PSU has to be mounted within a row of 3 m from the nearest tube. Specifications Power supply: 300 Watt for up to 8 pieces! Dimensions: 320 x 140 x 70 mm (LxWxH) Weight: 2,32 kg
- LED Tube Lights - RGB controller Specifications System: DMX-512 and Stand-alone with 21 Scene-/Chase- programs Max. Tubes: 4000 RGB Tube LED's Controller Power supply: AC Adapt. 15V-500 mA (included) Dimensions: 320 x 210 x 90 mm (LxWxH) Weight: 2,3 kg Pre-set programs: 1; Black-out 2; All red 3; All green 4; All yellow 5; All blue 6; All purple 7; All cyan 8; All white 9; colour change 10; Slow Flow 1 11; Slow Flow 2 12; Roll Chase 1 13; Roll Chase 2 14; Multi Colour 15; Fast Flow 1 16; Fast Flow 2 17; 2 Colour Chase 18; 2 Colour Flow 19; Colour Fade 20; Auto Run 21; System Mode
- LED Tube Lights - RGB & DMX controller Same as basic controller but with direct channel control via DMX
- Pixel Bubble 80 MKII incl 15 strings The Pixel Bubble 80 MKII is a visual effect created by a matrix of 50mm RGB balls. It has a lot of useful improvements towards the first version. The length of the strings of pixel bubble 80 MKII can be adjusted with 1 meter from 2 till 6 meters. The standard set is delivered with 15 pcs of 1m strings which gives you 5 rows of 3 meter. Another big improvement is control protocols, besides the standard DMX protocol the pixcel bubble MKII can also be controlled with pixel map software by Artnet or Klingnet. A user-friendly menu will give you the possibility to set all network parameters, or select the correct DMX channel setting and address. It is also loaded with vivid patterns which can be selected in the basic DMX mode if you like to use it without any kind of preparation. The built-in Ethernet switch makes it possible to easily daisy chain your data network, external switches or routers are no longer needed. With the pixelbubble 80 MKII you can give your lightshow a creative visual boost. Specifications Light source: 5050SMD RGB Led Pixel Pitch: 200mm Included strings: 15 (W5/L3) String length: 1m Max length: 6m Bubbles / string: 5 Beam angle: 360° Refresh rate: 444Hz Operation: DMX, Klingnet, Artnet, Built-in programs DMX channels: 8, 150, 225, 300, 375, 450 Power Supply: 100~240VAC...50/60Hz Power Consumption: 90W max @ FO Mounting: top mounting points 3x M8 and 2x M10 Bar Size: 65 x 72 x 1050mm Bubble Size: 50mm Operating temp: -5° - +40° Cooling: Convection Power Connections: Blue/White Power connector Data Connection: RJ-45 in/out built-in switch Environment: IP-20 Weight: 2,5Kg
- Plasma ball 20cm An extraordinary decoration for party-rooms, shops, etc. Blue light-beams criss-cross the plasma-ball The light-beams concentrate where the ball is touched Power supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz ~ (via included power-unit) Power consumption: 4 W Dimensions (LxWxH): 200 x 200 x 290 mm Weight: 1 kg
- Plasma tube Striking flashes hit through the plasma-stick Flash-intensity controlled via the built-in microphone Height approx. 40 cm If touched, the flashes move to this point On/Off/Audio-switch
- Strobe - LED STROBE-BLINDER 15W SBF15 LED STROBE-BLINDER 15W Low profile 3-segment LED fixture for producing white light strobe and wash effects. 4 distinct modes of operation make this unit one of the most versatile in its class. 2 strobe modes are accompanied by pulsating blinder effects and static flood options. Full DMX512 implementation make this a uniquely multi-purpose addition to any light rig. • Sequential and sound-activated strobe modes • Sound activated blinder effect • Dimmable flood effects • DMX512 operation • Power supply240Vac, 50Hz (IEC) • LEDs3 x 5W COB white • ModesChase, Sound strobe, Sound pulse, Flood, DMX • DMX channels4ch (LED1, LED2, LED3 + Presets) • Dimensions230 x 80 x 100mm • Weight1.6kg
- Strobe - Showtec Data Flash The Showtec Data Flash is a compact LED strobe with an intense strobe effect. It has 8 sections to create dynamic strobe effects. It has a rugged housing with a double bracket and Pro Power blue and white connections which makes is rental ready. Specifications Power Input: 100-250V AC, 50/60Hz Power Consumption: 125W Light source: SMD LEDs Control: Auto, Sound, DMX DMX Channels: 2,3 and 12 Control Display: 4 Digits LED Power connector: Pro Power in- & output Data Connector: 3p XLR In- & Output Dimensions: 263 x 81 x 293 mm Weight: 2,6 Kg
- UV 2ft tube Light Features/Specifications Casing Colour: Black Dimensions (mm): 115 x 126 x 700 Weight (kg): 4 Power Input: 230 VAC at 50 Hz Bulb Type: 612mm Blacklight Tube (not included)
- UV canon - 400w Unit with ballast and front mirror. E40, 240V/400W lamp.
- UV LED Bar 1000mm wide The UV LED Bars create a blacklight effect with LEDs. They are available in the standard 100cm and 50cm lengths. The UV LED bars are high power, less fragile then the conventional tubes and have a long life time. Specifications LED Quantity: 18x 3W Driver Current : 680mA Beam Angle: 120° Wavelength: 410nm Electrical Input Voltage: 100~240VAC...47/63Hz Power consumption: 48W Physical Dimensions: 1000 x 60 x 115mm Weight: 2.30kg
- UV LED Bar 500mm wide The UV LED Bars create a blacklight effect with LEDs. They are available in the standard 100cm and 50cm lengths. The UV LED bars are high power, less fragile then the conventional tubes and have a long life time. Specifications LED Quantity: 9x 3W Driver Current : 680mA Beam Angle: 120° Wavelength: 410nm Electrical Input Voltage: 100~240VAC...47/63Hz Power consumption: 27W Physical Dimensions: 500 x 60 x 115mm Weight: 1.34kg
- UV LED PAR 64 200W COB + BARNDOOR Power consumption 200W Power supply voltage 100 – 245V Voltage frequency 50/60Hz Diode type COB Number of diodes 1 Diode power 200W Display LCD Matrix Wavelength <400nm Color UV Beam angle (min) 37° Beam angle (max) 37° Dimming Linear: 0 – 100% Flash frequency (min) 1Hz Flash frequency (max) 20Hz Number of DMX channels 2 DMX standard DMX 512 Control interface 4 buttons Operating modes DMX512, Strobe, Sound-controlled, Manual Features DMX Signal regeneration, Electronic protection against overheating Additional information Sound controlled strobe mode (available from the menu), Rotary Barn Door AC IN powerCON AC OUT powerCON DMX IN XLR – 3 pin DMX OUT XLR – 3 pin IP Rating IP20 Housing made ABS Cooling Active Height [cm] 28 Width [cm] 27 Depth [cm] 24 Weight [kg] 3.4
- UV LED tube Specifications Voltage: AC 230V-50Hz Power Consumption: 7W LED: 410nm UV SMD LED Max. ambient temp. ta: 25°C Max. housing temp. tc: 55°C Min. distance from flammable surfaces: 0.5m Dimensions: 612 x 99 x 45mm Weight: 0,555 kg
- COB P56-90 RGB LED parcan The Showtec PAR56 COB white Spot is a new technology of LED packaging for LED light engines. Because Multi LED chips are packaged together as one lighting module it is now possible to achieve a very high light output without narrowing the beam angle. Due to the special design of the mirror it is possible to project a light beam up to 90 degree's without getting different color shades ore high spots on the projected surface. This effect is great for most applications where you would need an equally divided wash of light. Specifications Output Lux @2m: 1800 Max distance: 10m LED Quantity: 1 x 70W White COB Color temp: 7000-8000K Dimmer: 0-100% Strobe: 0-20Hz Refreshrate: 7,8 KHz Beam Angle: 90 degrees Control On Board: Display for easy Set Up Options: DMX512, Auto, Manual DMX personality: 1, 2, Channel Filterframe: Not available Barndoor: Not available Electrical Input Voltage: 100~240VAC...50/60Hz Power consumption: 76W max @FO Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 240 x 172 x 330 mm Weight: 2,3 kg IP Rating: IP-20 Connections: Schuko + XLR 3 pole Cooling: Forced Cooling (Fan)
- COB PAR 56 RGB LED NeoNeon COB par 56
- COLORdash Par-Hex 12 COLORdash Par-Hex 12 is an intensely bright hex-colored RGBAW+UV LED wash light that satisfies the need for a color wash, a white wash, and a UV wash. It projects deeply saturated colors, a variety of whites, and a brilliant ultra-violet, flicker-free and without multi-colored shadows. It offers 4 distinct dimming curves and many DMX personalities for programming versatility. The lightweight yet rugged housing, split yoke, and Neutrik® powerCON connections make COLORdash Par-Hex 12 a great fixture for lighting live productions and events.
- COLORdash Par-Hex 7 COLORdash Par-Hex 7 adds the brightness and intensity of ultraviolet light to any design without requiring a separate UV filter. Featuring seven RGBWA + UV LED chips, it produces a rainbow of deeply saturated colors, plus any variation of white and bold UV with no distractive multi-colored shadows. Ideal for tours and live productions, this lightweight fixture has a 21° beam angle. Silent and flicker free, it’s also right at home at broadcast studios and houses of worship. Offering simple and complex DMX channel profiles, power linking, Neutrik® powerCON® connections as well as 3-and 5-pin DMX connectors, it lends itself to applications of any size.
- COLORdash S-Par 1 COLORdash S-Par 1 uses a high-power RGBA LED engine and a homogenizing lens to produce a beautifully blended color palette with a subtle soft edge. It is fully convection cooled and uses IP rated power and data connectors. This coupled with an innovative touch display and rugged split yoke make it ideally suited for any application where silent operation, ease of installation and weather conditions are to be factored in.
- LED batten Cool White White LED batten with warm LED's I m long
- LED batten Warm White White LED batten with warm LED's I m long
- LED lighter 12 pixel RGBW Fixture with individual 16x RGBW 4in1 Prolight Opto LED's with a 20° beam angle and new advanced lens optics. Designed to illuminate large surfaces like curtains and walls. Features include Full pixel control and selectable auto programs on the specially designed 4 button display. Besides that the bar is equipped with Dmx (3pin Xlr) and Pro power in- and out connectors. The fixture has an innovative bracket for easy floor placing or multiple rigging options. Specifications Output: Lux (@ 2 meter) Red 402 Lux (@ 2 meter) Green 811 Lux (@ 2 meter) Blue 203 Lux (@ 2 meter) White 1356 Lux (@ 2 meter) Full 2405 Light Source LED System: 16x 5W RGBW High Power LED Drive Current: 300mA Refresh rate: 2Khz Electrical Power Supply: 100-240V AC Power Consumption: 58W Control Control Mode: DMX512 DMX channels: 4, 6,10,64 Optical system Dimmer: 0-100% Strobe: 0-20Hz Beam Angle: 20° Physical Dimensions: 960 x 130 x 185 mm (LxWxH) (Incl. bracket) Weight: 3,8 Kg Housing: Aluminium Colour: Black Power Connectors: Pro power in/out Data Connectors: XLR 3pole Cooling: Aluminium heatsink Certification and Safety Certification: CE Max. ambient Temp.: 40°C
- Pixel Bar 12 RGB Specifications Output Lumens: 1380 Lux @2m: 3430 Max Distance: 15m Light Source LED System: 12 x RGB 3-in-1 3W LEDs Drive Current: 350mA Refresh rate: 140Hz Electrical Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz Power Consumption: 45W Control Control Mode: DMX DMX channels: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 18, 36 Optical system Dimmer: 0-100% Strobe: 0-11Hz Beam Angle: 40° Physical Dimensions: 1090 x 120 x 30 mm Weight: 4,2 kg Housing: Aluminum Color: Black Power Connectors: IEC Data Connectors: XLR 3pole Cooling: Aluminum Housing
- Pixel track Pro The Showtec LED Pixel track Pro is the bigger brother of the already popular Pixel track. The Pixel track Pro bears all necessary features which the most demanding user needs nowadays. With a maximum of 40 independently controllable sections or pixels per track there are hardly any limitations anymore to creating a dynamic and exciting lightshow. Due to the high number of pixels the Pixel track Pro is also very suitable for DMX to video-applications. Specifications: • 840 high brightness LED • 15 degrees beam angle • 3 and 5 PIN DMX input + output connector • Power consumption: 70W (full output) • Weight: 7.14 kg • Dimension: 1010 x 175 x 200 mm • Flash rate: 1000 Hz • Manual colour adjustment • Master/Slave mode • Sound active mode • Suitable for video over DMX
- Pixel track Pro Acrylic Cover
- Pulse Pixel Bar16 Q4 16x RGBW 4in1 Prolight Opto LED’s with a 20° beam angle and new advanced lens optics. It is a compact wash fixture with a unique and distinctive design to illuminate large surfaces like curtains and walls. Features include Full pixel control and selectable auto programs on the specially designed 4 button OLed display. Besides that the bar is equipped with Dmx (3pin Xlr) and Pro power in- and out connectors. The fixture has an innovative bracket for easy floor placing or multiple rigging options. • RGBW Prolight Opto LED’s • Pixel Control • Versatile rigging possibilities • Power and Data daisy chain SPECIFICATIONS Output: Lux (@ 2 meter) Red 402 Lux (@ 2 meter) Green 811 Lux (@ 2 meter) Blue 203 Lux (@ 2 meter) White 1356 Lux (@ 2 meter) Full 2405 Light Source LED System: 16x 5W RGBW High Power LED Drive Current: 300mA Refresh rate: 2Khz Electrical Power Supply: 100-240V AC Power Consumption: 58W Control Control Mode: DMX512 DMX channels: 4, 6,10,64 Optical system Dimmer: 0-100% Strobe: 0-20Hz Beam Angle: 20° Physical Dimensions: 960 x 130 x 185 mm (LxWxH) (Incl. bracket) Weight: 3,8 Kg Housing: Aluminium Colour: Black Power Connectors: Pro power in/out Data Connectors: XLR 3pole Cooling: Aluminium heatsink Certification and Safety Certification: CE Max. ambient Temp.: 40°C
- Showtec Power Spot 9 Q5 The Power Spot Q5 family has the possibility to mix RGB with Cool White and Amber to achieve extraordinarily beautiful solid colors. Because of the 5-in-1 technology and very high power of the individual LED's we can achieve a very high output with a minimum quantity of LED's. the big lenses on the front mix all colors perfectly without creating shades in the output. The rugged di-cast aluminium housing is specially designed for stages, disco, night clubs etc. Specifications Lumen: R 422lux@2m G 1372lux@2m B 231lux@2m W 831lux@2m A 551lux@2m RGBWA 3836lux@2m LED: 9 x 5-in-1 10W Beam angle: 25 degree Refreshrate: 7,8 KHz Operation: build-in programs, auto run, slave, sound, static color, DMX DMX channels: 5, 7, 9 CH Working environment: -10°C~40°C Housing: Die cast Aluminium, powder coat finish Power input: AC 100V~240V, 50 Hz/60Hz Power consumption: 92W max Dimensions: 295 x 106 x 263 mm
- Showtec Spectral 300 MKII Q4 The Showtec Spectral 300 MKII Q4 is a beautiful and compact LED fixture equipped with 4-in-1 RGBW LED technology. Because of its compact size this spot is very suitable as a truss-warmer or the decorative illumination of smaller objects such as statues, tables etc. And make no mistake, despite its small dimensions, this fixture still offers a powerful light output of more than 700 Lumen! The Spectral 300 MKII Q4 can be operated by DMX or by using the automatic mode. Specifications Output Lumen: 700+ Lux@1m: 9225 LED Quantity: 1x 4-in-1 Osram RGBW Driver current: 500/700mA Refreshrate: 1200 Hz Dimmer: 0-100% Strobe: 0-20Hz Beam Angle: 12° Control On Board: Display for easy Set Up Options: DMX512, Auto, Manual DMX personality: 3, 4, 5, 6, 9 Channel Electrical Input Voltage: 100~240VAC...50/60Hz Power consumption: 21W max @FO Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 212 x 124 x 168 mm Weight: 1,9 Kg Housing: Die cast Aluminium Lens Plate: Tempered glass Connections: Power in + Data in/out Cooling: Convection
- Studiobeam Tour Q4 4-in-1 LED The Studiobeam Tour Q4 is a compact but powerful LED fixture. It contains 18 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs with a total power of 5W per LED. The unit comes with a strong mounting bracket for the most demanding applications. The bright LCD display on the backside ensures easy operation. Furthermore it is equipped with Neutrik Powercon connectors, Neutrik XLR connectors for dataconnection and Neutrik Ethercon for future firmware updates. Specifications LED Quantity: 18x 4-in-1 RGBW (5W) Driver current: 350mA Refreshrate: 400 Hz Dimmer: 0-100% Strobe: 0-20Hz Beam Angle: 25° Control On Board: Display for easy Set Up Options : DMX512, Auto, Manual DMX personality: 4, 6 Channel Electrical Input Voltage: 100~240VAC...47/63Hz Power consumption: 95W max @FO Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 359 x 280 x 222 mm Weight: 4,8 kg IP Rating: IP-20 Housing: Die cast Aluminium Connections: Powercon + Neutrik XLR 3 + 5 pole Cooling: Forced Cooling (Fan)
- Well Fit case of 6 WELL Fit is a must for event lighting. A discrete, high powered LED up-lighter, this small battery powered wash light comes in a reflective chrome housing designed to blend into any décor. WELL Fit can be controlled wirelessly either by W-DMX or by an included IR remote; alternatively, it can be controlled manually from the OLED display on the fixture. All of these features combined make the WELL Fit a perfect solution for quick setup and distinguished accent lighting.
- Zoom PAR Can - 18 x 8W RGBW LEDs This cast aluminium PAR can boasts 18 high power LEDs and a zoom function to enable the beam angle of the light effect to be controlled. A wide wash or focussed beam for highlighting groups or individuals can be achieved with the zoom function. Ideal for stage productions, concerts or conferences. 18 high power 4-in-1 LEDs Zoom function for wide or narrow beam Full and smooth RGBW colour mixing DMX512 operation or internal programme control Full electronic LED dimming
- Chauvet Maverick MK2 Wash Maverick MK2 Wash rewrites the rules on wash fixtures with its flawlessly even output, custom designed optics, full pixel mapping, virtual gobo wheel with background colors, pre-programmed colors and 7º-49º zoom range. Powered by 12 (40 W) Osram RGBW LEDs, it has the muscle to handle any application, even aerial washing, with ease. Take control with DMX, sACN, Art-Net, Kling-Net or W-DMX.
- Chauvet Maverick Spot MII Maverick MK2 Spot is a stunningly bright moving yoke spot featuring a 440 W LED engine, precision engineered optics, CMY + CTO color mixing, two 6-position rotating slot and lock gobo wheels, a 7-position + white color wheel, variable frost, 3-facet prism and 13º – 37º zoom range. Control it as you see fit with DMX, sACN, Art-Net, or W-DMX.
- High End Technobeam Features: Color wheel features 12 replaceable colors, including 1 CTO color corrector, plus 1 open position LithoPatterns® high resolution glass gobos offer customizable, near photo-quality image projection 1 rotating, indexable gobo wheel with 7 replaceable gobo positions plus 1 open position Effects wheel features 4 replaceable effects and 1 open position Static frost Manual zoom from 11° to 17° Variable iris available on Technobeam-i Variable strobe Remote focus Optional Wide (30°) or Narrow Angle lens (8° to 12°) Double stacking litho options for moiré and morphing effects On-board programming and playback eliminate need for control console Effects macros simplify programming Full optical dimming and fade to black Mechanical Specifications: Height: 864mm (34 in.) Width: 410mm (16.1 in.) Depth: 244mm (9.6 in.) Weight: 19kg (41 lbs.)
- High End Trackspot The High End Trackspot is a basic 250w tungsten, moving mirror intelligent light with separate shutter, dimmer, colour and gobo wheels. The Trackspot has straightforward DMX control but also a set of built in programmes and sequences that work across multiple fixtures producing the best results in standalone operation of any fixture we’ve seen.
- LIVE PRO 1200 The LIVE PRO 1200 its to be considered,with no doubt,the most complete andpowerful motorized spot on the market at the moment. It took two years of continuous tests and improvements to have the spot ready.The LIVE PRO1200 has got everything a professional user expects to find in a motorized spot. It uses a 1200w discharge lamp with short arc (Osram or Philips) wich can reach its maximum luminosity thanks to a double optic system The great quantity and variety of effects the LIVE PRO 1200 is equipped with is impossible to be found in any other motorized spot. All the functions are explained in the technical features. Among the various novelties we are glad to draw your attention on: Automatic circuit for the regulation of the air flux in function of the temerature New opto-isolated DMX with display and immediate finding of the selected channel. DMX reset wich can operate manually by pressing the key located on the spot or from the controller 35% electronic dimming of the lamp. It can be activated from the controller to reduce the heat produced by the spot when they are in stand by.(function aviable only with the electronic ballast). The LIVE PRO 1200 is produced in 3 different versions wich differ in the presence of the prism+frost,wash frost and CMY colour mixing. The peculiarities of the 3 versions are described together with the DMX channels.The electronic ballast ,produced by StudioDue and already used for Stratos, is aviable upon request. The input protocol is DMX512. We suggest to drive the LIVE PRO 1200 using the StudioDue`s Control Show 512 or any other 12-16 bit DMX controller like Case,Compulite,Scan Commander. Spec.Info Pan / tilt movement: 12 bit res. Smooth and accurate angular motion and repeatable positioning achieved trough a highperformance digital control system.Closed loop position control system based on the 87C575 microprocessor. Pan displacement: 370 degrees. Time for revolotion: min.3,5 sec.max:>400 sec.(12 bit)- real time. Tilt displacement: 300 degrees. Time for revolotion: min.3 sec. max:>400 sec.(12 bit)- real time. Lamp type: MSR 1200 SA Davlight (short arc) or HTI1200 SE5400K (short arc). Optic: Two optical systems,remotely selectable and programmable 12 and 18 degrees. Color: Full CMY color mixing,unlimited varitey of colors and shades.High resulotion stepper motors 0.9 degrees. Color crossfades can beprogrammed at four different speeds or in real time. 2 color wheels of 5 dichroic colors+ white each one (dichroic gobos installable in one of them). Continuous rotation of the two color wheels ( rainbow effect,three different speeds). Filter conversion from 5400K to 3200K. Dimmer : dimmer for the light beam intensity from 0-100%. Strobe: Strobe and blackout effect with frequency regulation. Gobos: one Gobowheel with 6 (5+1) interchageable rotating metal or fixed crystal gobos with fully variable speeds and memory position and one Rotating (3 speeds) gobowheel with 6 (5+1) interchageable metal gobos or fixed crystal gobos:Thre bidirectional variable speeds. Frost: contiuous wash frost frost filter to dissolve gobo images or for diffused light and one frost filter (no continuous) for projection similar to a Par64. Prism: 1 Prism with 5 flat projections. 1 Prism with 4 circular projections. Both prism can rotate at differnts speeds. Iris::Iris to change the beam opening angle. Focus: focus to change the beam sharpness. Control:: DMX 512 input 20 channel (channel 20 for reset and lamp on/off).Full version (LIVE PRO 1200 / 9701) DMX 512 input 16 channel (channel 16 for reset and lamp on/off).No CMY and frost version(LIVE 1200 / 97011) DMX 512 input 16 channel (channel 16 for reset and lamp on/off).Without prism and frost and onestatic gobo wheel instead of a rotating one (LIVE 1200 / 97012) Info Weight:31,5 Kg. Dimensions:wdh-430x450x765. Connections: 2 5pin (male&female) and 2 3pin (male&female) DMX Ground lift switch . Power:Standard supply voltage 95/125V or 200/260V 50/60Hz. 230V=7 Amp / 100V= 16 Amp.
- Showtech Indigo 6500 The Indigo 6500 is on target to replace the MSR575 and HMI575 discharge spot fixtures in many different kinds of applications. Combining multiple LED sources and unique optics, the Indigo 6500 is an economic and compact solution for small to medium productions or installations. The Indigo 6500 is another leap forward for LED in its occupation at the entertainment lighting market.
- Showtec Phantom 30 LED beam The Showtec Phantom 30 LED Beam is a compact and powerful beam moving head. It has a big fully illuminated 2° lens with a fat beam output. However the Phantom 30 is basic in functionality it has a selection of 13 special gobo designs to make beautiful beam effects without expensive functionality's like prisms or zoom effects. It also has a dichroic wheel with 7 colors and white. The Showtec Phantom 30 LED Beam can be used stand alone with the built-in programs and master slave functionality or get in control with 6 or 11 DMX channels. Specifications Output Lux @ 5m: 20650 lux Beam Angle: 2° Light Source: 30W Electrical Input Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz Power consumption: 65W max. at full output Control On-Board: Display for DMX, Auto, Sound & Master/Slave settings Control Protocol: DMX512 Control Personality: 6, 11 Channels Optical system Dimmer: 0-100% Strobe: 0-20Hz Movement Pan: 540° Tilt: 270° Pan/Tilt resolution: 16 bit Gobos & Color Gobo: 13 metal gobos + open (not replaceable) Gobo functions: Gobo-flow effect, Gobo shake Colors: 7 dichroic-filters + white Color functions: Rainbow-flow effect Physical Color: Black Housing: Metal & Flame-retardant plastic Data Connections: XLR 3p Data in- & output Power Connections: Pro Power in- & output Dimensions: 244 x 144 x 322 mm Weight: 5,7 kg Certification and Safety Certification: CE Max. ambient Temp.: 40°C
- Cameleon Flood 18/3 RGB The Cameleon Spot 18/3 is a compact but powerful fixture for both indoor and outdoor use. The specially designed housing has a stylish design and has the function of convection cooling which eliminates the use of fans. The Cameleon Spot 18/3 is suitable for temporary and permanent outdoor solutions.
- Cameleon Flood DMX extension cable DMX link cable
- Cameleon Flood DMX input cable DMX input cable
- Cameleon Flood power extension cable Power link cable
- Cameleon Flood power input cable 16 amp input cable
- Festoon lights
- LED PAR 64 RGB IP 65 Product Description High Power LED RGB Outdoor Spot! Control via optional IR remote or any regular 512-DMX-controller Ideal LED-luminary for outdoor use Locking possibility at the mounting bracket Perfect for public places and buildings 145 High-power 10mm LEDs Advantages of high-power LED-technology: extreme light output, extremely long life, low power consumption, defacto maintenance free Ready for connection with power cord and safety power plug Available in 20° or in 40° versions of the LED beam angle Power supply:230 V AC, 50 Hz ~ Power consumption:20 W Dimensions (DxL):205 x 235 mm Weight:4.5 kg Minimum distance:0.10 m Number/LEDs:145 High Power 10mm Protection grade IP 65
- Outdoor Dome The Showtec Outdoor Dome is a self inflating outdoor protection housing. Due to its waterproof cover, it allows outdoor use of various spotlights independent from any weathercondition. It is an ideal protection against rain, and dirt. Through the continious air circulation in the Showtec Outdoor dome the unit has additional cooling. Specifications Included domes: 1.5m & 1.2m Base color: Black Safety: Air pressure mains switch Fixture load: Max HMI/MSR 575 Spots Power input: 230V/50Hz
- Outdoor Tree Lights Outside Tree Lights 5 x 20m lengths. Total 300 bulbs 144Watts
- Showtec Floodlight LED 100W Duel 50watt LED chip white LED flood light IP65
- Showtec Floodlight LED 50w Single 50watt LED chip white LED flood light IP65
- 2200 Budget Metal lighting stand with T-bar 15kg Specifications Max. load: 15 kg Min. height: 1020 mm Max. height: 2200 mm Weight: 2 kg
- 3000mm Wind-Up Lighting stand 20KG Specifications Max. load: 20 kg Min. height: 1760 mm Max. height: 3000 mm Base: 1130 mm Insertion diameter: 28 mm (standard TV spigot) Weight: 13 kg
- 3.8m lighting stand 80KG load Wind up stands with a high load capacity of 80 kg but without the need of any cable. Due to this revolutionary concept the stand is more safe and reliable than any other stand in the market. All components are produced in Europe and are compliance with TUV and GS standards. Specifications Maximum load: 80 Kg Minimum load: 8 Kg Maximum height: 3,80m Minimum height: 1,80m Diameter of ground space: 1,18m
- 4500 Wind up stand 120KG The Pro range stands are standard equipment with unique features such as direct height reading, double load security, no cable, simultaneously moving sections and an automatic safety system. The Pro range stands are extremely compact and sturdy for transportation. It's aluminium components make these stands extremely lightweight without any sacrifice to load capacity and quality. Specifications Maximum load: 120 kg Minimum load: 12 Kg Maximum height: 4,5m Maximum height is measured with adapter in highest position including Truss-support and Truss Minimum height: 1,55m Floorspace: 1,7 x 1,7m Tube diameter: 35mm Weight: 34 kg
- 50 mm Half Coupler/spigot 29 mm
- Floor stand The Showtec Floorstand is the solution for every unit that has to be placed on the floor. Each unit with a bracket and M-10 mounting hole can be mounted on this stand. The Floorstand is foldable for easy transport.
- T bar
- T bar clamp
- Truss stand adptor
- Follow spot - 250w MSD lamp with iris & colour mag & stand 250MSD followspot, the ideal choice for clubs and smaller venues. With on/off switch and double microswitch interlock for safe lamp replacement. It also include black-out mechanical dimmer, a 28mm diameter spigot for mounting on a stand and 1.5m mains cable. A five-colour colour charger unit is available as an optional extra.
- Gobo holder - glass
- Gobo rotator
- LED Imagespot 25W A stylish and compact LED gobo projector with an impressive output and only one 25W LED. The beam angle is adjustable from 16 – 24 degrees. The powerinput is variable from 90-264V and it has IEC in- and outputs. Available in black & white. Goboholder inlcuded. Specifications Lux@1m: 8.800+ LED Quantity: 1x 25W Beam Angle: 16° - 24° Inner Diameter Filterframe: 46 mm Inner Diameter Goboholder: 18 mm Outer Diameter: Goboholder 25 mm Electrical Input Voltage: 90~264VAC...47/63Hz Power consumption: 32W Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 400 x 200 x 240 mm Weight: 2 kg IP Rating: IP-20 Housing: Flame-retardant plastic(V0) Connections: IEC in/out Cooling: Forced Cooling (Fan)
- LED profile 15-30deg zoom lens
- LED profile 19deg lens
- LED profile 25-50 zoom lens
- LED profile 26deg lens
- LED profile 36deg lens
- LED profile 50deg lens
- LED S4 profile The Profile 600 is engineered as the only real replacement for the tungsten 750W Lamp. Designed as an extremely versatile and rugged piece of lighting equipment. The Profile 600 is ideal for both theatre and rental applications. The body fits all major brand lenses which eliminate the need of exchanging existing lenses. The Profile 600 can be completely controlled by DMX and consumes only 270W at full power.
- Ovation Min-E-10WW mini profile Ovation Min-E-10WW complements Ovation Min-E-10CW in a cool white LED version with zooming optics. This ultra-discreet ellipsoidal is perfect for punchy gobo projections in a multitude of applications. It features a four-blade shutter system to efficiently and cleanly crop light from unwanted areas with nice crisp edges. The 19° to 36° zooming optic provides the flexibility to precisely adjust your projection size. Ovation Min-E-10WW is easily dimmed using traditional dimmer packs.
- PAR16 GU10
- PAR16 MR16 with transformer (black)
- PAR16 MR16 with transformer (chrome)
- Performer Profile Mini With the Performer Profile Mini we bring you the perfect complement in function and form to our Performer Profile 600 in a tiny fixture that's just one-third the size of the Profile 600. Equipped with a 10W warm white LED, Gobo holder and a four-blade shutter system, it has an extremely clear cutting edge, sharp gobo images and also can create a crystal bright projection effect. The Performer Profile Mini is available in three field angles: 19°, 26° and 36°. Versatile from small to medium applications for bars, pubs, museums, restaurants, and other small scale installations where size matters.
- S4 mini LED
- S4 mini MR16
Lighting - Control desks
Lighting - Dimmers Switching
Lighting - DMX and Artnet
Lighting - DMX and Mains
Lighting - DMX wireless
Lighting - Effects
Lighting - LED
Lighting - Moving Lights
Lighting - Outdoor
Lighting - Stands
Lighting - Theatrical
How can we help?
With many years of experience, we're happy to advise on any audio/visual requirements or hire services for your event.
Simply call us on 01908 506326 (Office hours Mon-Fri 09:00 to 5:30).