LED screens » LED screens - Sender boxes & Misc items
- 10m - Van damme RJ45 cable
- 20m - Van damme RJ45 cable
- 230V Inrush current limiter 1 way 3 way inrush mains unit designed to be used with LED screens or LED lighting Technical data Operating voltage 230 V/50 Hz Nominal current 16 A Power rating (max.) 3 x 3680 W
- 230V Inrush current limiter 3 way 3 way inrush mains unit designed to be used with LED screens or LED lighting Technical data Operating voltage 230 V/50 Hz Nominal current 3 x 16 A Power rating (max.) 3 x 3680 W
- 3.9 - Light Sensor
- 3.9 Nova 300 Sender box
- 3.9 Nova HD processor with 4 outputs NOVAPRO HDTM is an advanced high performance LED display controller, video processor, and configuration device that supports multiple signal formats including DP / HDMI / VGA / DVI / CVBS / 3G-SDI, up to 1080p @60Hz input resolution,165MHz pixel clock and 4G-Bit output bandwidths. NOVAPRO HDTM also includes DMX512 and GenLock interfaces, Ethernet ports for communication through standard TC/IP and USB control for cascading with additional NOVAPRO HD’s. FEATURES No Computer or External Scaler Needed* (*standard rectangular layouts only) Up to 1080p @60Hz Input Resolution 165Mhz Pixel Clock / 4G-Bit Output Bandwidth Multiple Video Signal Format Support Cascade Multiple Units Together Rack Mountable Aluminum Enclosure (screws not included) CONTROL / CONNECTIONS (1) Input and (4) Output RJ45 EtherCON Ports USB, 5pin DMX, and GenLock In/Out Ports Audio Input: 1/8 inch connector Video Input: DP / HDMI / VGA / DVI / CVBS / 3G-SDI Locking IEC Power Input SIZE / WEIGHT Length: 19.0” (483mm) Width: 15.3” (389mm) Height: 3.5” (88.2mm) Weight: 13.2 lbs. (6.0kg) ELECTRICAL AC 85-265V - 50/60Hz - 0.65A Max Power Consumption: 30W
- 3.9 Nova Sender box Taurus TB6 Taurus series products are NovaStar's second generation of multimedia players dedicated to full-color LED displays. Taurus series TB6 is a new generation all-in one solution which combines sending card and media player into one device. Besides the internal media player, which can playback content from USB drive or internal memory, it’s also equipped with HDMI input and loop. Due to the powerful hardware processing capability, equipped with 1.5Ghz eight-core processor, smooth playback of high definition content is no problem at all. TB6 has an integrated access point which enables you to easily upload content by mobile phone or tablet, but you can also connect to a wired LAN network to control all settings of the TB6, including screen configuration. The optional available 4G module allows you to access the TB6 anywhere even when there is no LAN network available. The internal sending card has two integrated sensor inputs, therefore light and temperature sensors can be connected directly to the device. Furthermore it has two main output ports which are capable of controlling up to 1.300.000 pixels and two fixed back-up ports, therefore very suitable for small to medium size led displays projects. In addition to solution publishing and screen control via PC, mobile phones and LAN, the comprehensive control plans also support remote centralized publishing and monitoring. For Ethernet port redundancy, 2 master and 2 backup Ethernet ports are provided. Other Hardware Features: Loading capacity up to 1,300,000 pixels, with the maximum width of 4096 pixels and maximum height of 1920 pixels Wired Gigabit Ethernet Stereo audio output HDMI Loop HDMI input and auto full-screen display 2 USB ports allowing for USB playback Onboard light sensor connector allowing for automatic and scheduled brightness adjustment
- Ethercon Joiner
- Rigging clamp 3D to push screens backwards or forwards
- Yestech screen tool
How can we help?
With many years of experience, we're happy to advise on any audio/visual requirements or hire services for your event.
Simply call us on 01908 506326 (Office hours Mon-Fri 09:00 to 5:30).