Rental Products » Effects
- 12" Mirror ball Mirror glass facets with hanging hook along with safety hook
- 12" Mirror ball multi colour Multi colour Mirror glass facets with hanging hook along with safety hook
- 2" Mirror ball
- 4" Mirror ball
- 4" Mirror ball black
- 4" Mirror ball Blue
- 6" Mirror ball
- 6" Mirror ball black
- 6" Mirror ball Blue
- 6" Mirror ball gold
- 6" Mirror ball Red
- 8" Mirror ball
- 8" Mirror ball Red
- Mirror ball rotator Specifications Max. diameter mirrorball: 30 cm Max. weight: 3 kg Rotation speed: ± 2 rpm
- Antari F-5D Hazer Antari is proud to present F-5D to the entertainment industry. F-5D is the new generation of F-3. Features ● The haze output is 200% higher than the original F-3 and the haze flow is smoother. ● Built-in Wireless DMX receiver. ● Larger heater tubing reduces the risk of heater clogging. ● Even quieter than the original F-3. Perfect for venues where silence is golden. ● Multi-languages control interface available. More operation-friendly for users in different areas. Specification －Voltage －Power Consumption －Warm up Time －Fluid Consumption －Fluid Tank Capacity －Fluid －Operating Time －Output －Control －DMX Channels －Accessories Included －Dimension －Weight U.S. Version : AC 120V 50／60HZ 6.9A Europe Version : AC 230V 50／60HZ 3.6A 830 W 4 minutes (approx.) 8 ml／min (100% output) 2.8 Liters Antari FLG Heavy Fog Fluid MAX. Output 5.5 hr 6,000 cu.ft／min Volume and Timer Mode Wireless DMX 512 2 Channels Wireless DMX 512 L 548 W 480 H 254 mm 14.1 kg
- Antari M-7 1500W Pro CO2 Simulating RGBA Fogger The Antari M-7 is a professional upright fogger with a powerfull output and RGBA LEDs to create a colorfull CO2 effect. It can be used in horizontal and vertical, up and downwards position without problems. The mechanical design of M-7 is made for rentals because the fluid tank is kept in a separate compartment inside the machine. This ideal for transport, no need to take care of the position.
- Antari Z-350 hazer Z-350 is the latest creation from Antari, a company with years of experience on Fazer developments. The new adoption of air pump technology not only enables Z-350 to generate dry haze but also provides its heater self-cleaning function. Z-350 comes with larger diameter tube which substantially reduces the risk of heater clog. Extremely low fluid consumption rate grants a full tank (1.3 Liter) of Z-350 to produce 430 minutes of non-stop hazing at maximum output. The new On-board DMX chip is programmed with smart functionalities. When DMX signal is received, Z-350 turns on and starts heating up automatically, when the is no DMX signal available the Z-350 starts the self-cleaning process automatically and then goes into –Sleep" mode. The machine weighs only 8.7 kg which is convenient for transportation. Specifications Power input: 240V 50/60Hz Heater: 800W Output: 3000 cu.ft / min Fluid Consumption Rate: 3 ml / min (100% Output) Tank Capacity: 1.3 liter First Heat-up Time: 4.0 min Fluid type: Fog Fluid included remote: none Weight: 8.7 Kg Dimensions (LxWxH): 320 x 153 x 391 mm recommended fluid: 60595 / 60637
- Haze Machine - JEM Technohaze The Technohaze is a medium output machine which produces a haze of much lighter structure, better for light-beam enhancement and perfect for mid-air projection. 600w heater 10 minute heat up time Low fluid shut off Sealed air chamber Approx. 200m3 Haze output per/min Rear mounted fan Analogue Remote Control Output level control 2.5 liter fluid container Continuous haze output
- Smile machine - ZR12AL DMX Features: 1000w heater 7 minute heat up time Analogue link socket Approx. 500m3 smoke output (17657 cubic feet/min) Multifunctional remote control (5m) Run time and delay time controls Output level control 2.5 litre fluid container Direct thermal protection Continuous output Mechanical Specifications: Power Requirements: 4.8A @ 220-240v 9.5A @ 110v Dimensions:500mm x 225mm x 165mm Weight:11kg Fluid consumption (max.): 75ml/min 0.018 Imp. gallon/min.
Effects - Mirror balls
Effects - Smoke
How can we help?
With many years of experience, we're happy to advise on any audio/visual requirements or hire services for your event.
Simply call us on 01908 506326 (Office hours Mon-Fri 09:00 to 5:30).