Rental Products » Rigging
- Chain hoist - Battery powered electric 500Kg Battery powered chain hoist. Super Lightweight, weights only 8kg. 5m chain drop Lifting capacity 500kg Lifting speed 2.2 metres per minute. Power system, DC18V Rechargeable Lion Battery [ 2 supplied ]. Battery performance 25 minutes continues use on full load. Pendant control with emergency stop. Pendant length 4.8mtr [ extension cables available ]. Friction clutch for protection against overload. Over load warning alarm. Chain 4mm High strength grade T. Complies to EN standards.
- Chain hoist - manual 1T Specifications Capacity: 1000kg Load chain: RUD 6x18 Load chain grade: 80 Pull to rated load: 269N Hand chain: 5x25x17mm Standard lift: 10m Weight: 22,85 kg Dimensions: 102 x 106 x 250mm Hook opening: 27mm Safety factor: 4:1 Certification: CE
- Clamp - Beam 1000 kg Specifications Max. load: 1000 kg Own weight: 3,9 kg Beam width: 75-230 mm Bolt / Beam distance: 102-160 mm Diameter suspension Bolt: 20 mm
- Clamp - Tent 150kg The TentClamp is an ideal solution if you need to rig your showequipment into a structure. The TentClamp will fit to any standard structure. It is equipped with a M10/M12/M14 nuts, on which you can mount a hanging eye or clamp. Specifications SWL: 150 kg (depending on the mounting-position!) Mounting points: 2x M10 + 2x M12 + 1x M14 (metric)
- Coupler - Half with lifting eye
- Coupler - Swivel Slimline Specifications SWL: 300Kg Height: 147mm Width: 30mm Tube: 48 ~ 51mm
- Coupler - Swivel standard
- Shackle 1,0T Specifications Working Load Limit: 1000 kg Shackle: 10-11 mm Weight: 0,15 kg Safetyfactor: 6 Galvanized
- Shackle 3.25T Specifications Working Load Limit: 3250 kg Shackle: 16-19 mm Weight: 0,65 kg Safety factor: 6 Galvanized
- Spanset 1 Ton Working Length 2m
- Steel 1T x 3 m Steel 1T WLL, Certified 10 mm x 3 m, Steel with 6 x 36WS core
How can we help?
With many years of experience, we're happy to advise on any audio/visual requirements or hire services for your event.
Simply call us on 01908 506326 (Office hours Mon-Fri 09:00 to 5:30).