Rental Products » Video cables, LED Screens and Media Servers
- 2 Way 4K HDMI Splitter This 4K compatible mini HDMI splitter allows a single HDMI source to be connected to two displays at the same time. Supplied with an additional USB power lead should it be required, it can also be ... Small form factor chassis No power needed, unit works using the power carried by your HDMI cables Live output LEDs
- 4 Way 4K HDMI Splitter 4 Way 4K HDMI Splitter N67DV • Splits one HDMI device to four outputs simultaneously • Supports 4K resolution at 10.2 Gbps • Supports 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channels) deep colour • HDCP Compliant • Support for LPCM and DTS Digital audio formats This 4K HDMI Splitter offers the flexibility to stream HDMI video and audio in 4K resolution from one input to four outputs simultaneously. It eliminates the need to switch HDMI cables between devices.
- 5 Way HDMI Switch with Remote 5 Way HDMI Switch with Remote • Connects multiple HD sources (HD set-top box, HDMI DVD player, HD games console etc) to your HDTV • Automatic detection and switching to the input source that is on • Compatible with early HDMI devices and SKY HD boxes • Self-powering so no AC power adapter is required for most devices • Signal enhancement to stop signal degradation over cable distances up to 15m • Multiple HDMI input to 1 output • Remote control for manual override of the auto function • Supports output resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and UHD 4k • Power supply included so older non-powered HDMI devices will still work • Compliant to HDMI v1.3b and HDCP1.2 Data transfer speed: 10.2 Gpbs Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL) Max working current: 200mA. Maximum Single Link Range: UHD 4k Output Video: HDMI1.3+HDCP1.0/1.2 Support resolution: UHD 4k/1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i Support video color format: deep color 24bit/36bit Support audio format: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/ DTS-HD Master Audio. HDMI output cable distance: 15mif need longer, amplifier is needed HDMI version: HDMI 1.3
- 60m HDMI over Cat5e/6 Range Extender • CAT-5e/6 cable can carry a HDMI signal to achieve affordable long distance transmission • Transmission distance is up to 30 meters for 1080p and 60m for 720p using cross stand UTP cable • Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification up to the maximum 60m run • Supports HDMI1.2a • Supports highest video resolution 1080p • Supports 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth • Supports 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color. • Supports HDCP Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM • Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital(including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD) This HDMI over Cat5e/6 extender sends your HD video and audio around the home on cost-effective ethernet cable. You can extend a 1080p signal over 60 metres with Cat 6 network cable, saving on expensive HDMI cables. Create a neat media cabinet hidden away from your wall mounted TV, or send a HD-TV signal to a distant room, with crystal clear HD video and audio.
- 8 Way 4K HDMI Splitter
- Black magic - SDI to HDMI Convert from SDI to HDMI so you can output video from professional SDI video equipment to consumer HDMI televisions, projectors and more! The multi rate 3G-SDI automatically switches between all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60. You also get 3G-SDI loop through, support for Level A and Level B equipment, and power over USB!
- Composite and S-Video to DVI-D Video Converter with Scaler Convert and scale a composite or S-Video signal to work with a DVI monitor This Composite video/S-Video to DVI-D Video Converter/Scaler lets you convert from composite/s-video/YCbCr/RGB resolutions and video formats to DVI-D, automatically detecting the video source input resolution and allowing you to customize the output resolution and refresh rate through an easy to use on-screen-display menu. Great for home theatre peripherals like DVD players, the Composite video/S-Video to DVI-D Video Converter/Scaler lets you connect non-DVI/HDTV enabled equipment to DVI or HDTV display devices like flat panel monitors, DVI projectors and plasma screen TVs. The StarTech.com Advantage – Convert video signals into DVI output for computer displays or HDTVs – Automatically detects the input resolution of the signal while allowing you to customize the output resolution and refresh rate using the on-screen-display menu and front panel buttons – Pure hardware design, no software or drivers required
- DVI - 1m cable
- HDMI - 1m cable
- HDMI 2 Way Splitter HDMI 2 Way Splitter • Allows one input to be displayed on two displays • Plug and play, no setup required • HDMI 1.3b compliant • Integrated HDCP decryption/encryption engines which are compliant with HDCP Rev 1.3 • Supports 12-bit Deep Full HD, and Full 3D • Supports Standard Audio, DSD Audio and HD (HBR) Audio The HDMI Amplifier Splitter is an HDMI splitter with two outputs. It splits the input of a HDMI signal into two outputs simultaneously. The product amplifies the signal output, allowing long distance transmission of the HDMI signal in excess of 15 metres. Input Video Signal 0.5 -1.0 volts p-p Input DDC Signal 5 volts p-p (TTL) Maximum Single Link Range 4K2K Output Video HDMI 1.3b+ HDCP1.3 Video format supported DTV/HDTV 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P Digital Signal I/O HDMI Compliance HDMI 1.3b Operating Frequency Frequency Up to 340MHz Resolutions(HDTV) Interlaced(50&60Hz) 480i,576i,1080i Progressive(50&60Hz) 480p,576p,720p,1080p Mechanical Size 88*51.5*25mm Environmental Operating Temperature 0 ? to +70? Operating Humidity 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation) Storage Temperature -10? to +80? Storage Humidity 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation) Power Requirement External Power Supply 5V DC
- HDMI - 5m cable
- HDMI to DVI - 5m cable
- HDMI to DVI adapter
- Kramer - HDMI Over 1 x CAT transmitter & receiver The PT-572+ is a twisted pair receiver for HDMI signals. The PT-571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the PT-572+ converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal. • Max. Data Rate - 1.65Gbps. • HDTV Compatible. • HDCP Compliant. • HDMI Support - HDMI (V.1.4 with 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color™, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD). 3D Pass-Through. • DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance. * System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat723 cable. * Cable - Requires Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground. * EDID PassThru - Passes EDID/HDCP signals from source to display. Status LED - Lights red when receiving power only, orange when output and power are attached, and yellow when both an active input and output are attached. * Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers the system when the devices are within 270ft (90m) of each other. • Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
- SDI cable 2m
- VGA - 10m cable
- VGA - 1m cable
- VGA - 20m cable
- VGA 4 way splitter -- Kramer VP400 The VP−400K is a distribution amplifier for computer graphics signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. The unit takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to four identical outputs. High Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB). HDTV Compatible. ID Bit Control. Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled. EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signal from display to source via output 1. Selectable Sync Input Impedance — 75Ω (video), 510Ω (Graphics/TTL). DC Coupling. 3ft 15–pin HD Cable Included.
- VGA to HDMI Converter with Audio Support VGA to HDMI Converter with Audio Support • Convert a VGA input into HDMI • Allows a PC image to be displayed on a HDMI enabled TV with no VGA input • Also converts stereo audio into the HDMI output • Up to 1080p resolution support This simple to use converter box allows any PC with a VGA output to connect to any HDMI enabled display device, such as a flat screen TV or projector. Ideal for TVs or projectors with no VGA input, or where those inputs are being used by other devices. It also converts stereo sound from the PC in the HDMI signal.
- VGA video splitter 4 way Splits the signal -- displaying the same image on 4 screens 450Mhz Video Bandwidth Supports up to 1920 x 1200 Resolution Supports DDC, DDC2 & DDC2B Effective transmission distance: 75 Mtrs
- Bullet camera 720p 720p rez bullet camera with long cable and power supply
- PULNIX PEC3010 camera with close focus zoom lens The PEC3010 camera is a miniature high resolution CCD camera that gives outstanding colour fidelity in high resolution colour applications. The design is excellent for applications that require a small compact camera such as robotics, machine vision systems, microscopy, medical research, pipe inspection, and remote observation. The PEC3010 has many features in the miniature package which include Y/C (S-VHS), external synchronisation (VBS), automatic shutter to replace auto iris lens (selectable), variable shutter speeds, integration and flickerless shutter. Also the PEC3010 has selectable auto white balance and manual white balance to meet all light temperature needs. The automatic gain control and manual gain control are selectable. The camera uses a 1/3" CCD imager sensor which is used with an exclusive digital control software enabling the camera to give a good image continuously regardless of the environmental conditions. The PEC3010 can be externally synchronised by using a VBS composite sync input. Features • High resolution (480 • horizontal TV lines) • High sensitivity • PAL and Y/C (SVHS) output • High speed shutter, 1/50 • AGC switchable • White balance full auto or manual Applications • Vision Systems • Robotics • CCTV • Image Processing • VideoConferencing • Microscopy • Medical Imaging • Wide dynamic range and excellent S/N ratio • Full colour genlock • RS232 control to 1/10,000 sec. selectable • Stepless auto exposure Flickerless shutter
- Vision Mixer - Roland V4 with monitors
- 10m - Van damme RJ45 cable
- 20m - Van damme RJ45 cable
- 230V Inrush current limiter 1 way 3 way inrush mains unit designed to be used with LED screens or LED lighting Technical data Operating voltage 230 V/50 Hz Nominal current 16 A Power rating (max.) 3 x 3680 W
- 230V Inrush current limiter 3 way 3 way inrush mains unit designed to be used with LED screens or LED lighting Technical data Operating voltage 230 V/50 Hz Nominal current 3 x 16 A Power rating (max.) 3 x 3680 W
- 3.9 - MG6 - Screen panel 500 x 500
- 3.9 - MG7 Floor Cover 500 x 500 x 7mm thick Robust floor panel making the screen into a floor panel. Either frosted or clear screen Frame will be required 7mm thick
- 3.9 - MG7 horizontal angle joiner
- 3.9 - MG7 horizontal joiner
- 3.9 - MG7 Screen panel 500 x 500 MG7S P3.9 Pro uses customized SMD1516 full black LEDs and high refresh & gray IC. When switching to the outdoor mode, the highest brightness can reach 4500nit. The contrast Ratio can reach as high as 6000:1. Even under the sunshine, the image stays clear and punchy.
- 3.9 - MG7 Vertical joiner
- 3.9 Nova HD processor with 4 outputs NOVAPRO HDTM is an advanced high performance LED display controller, video processor, and configuration device that supports multiple signal formats including DP / HDMI / VGA / DVI / CVBS / 3G-SDI, up to 1080p @60Hz input resolution,165MHz pixel clock and 4G-Bit output bandwidths. NOVAPRO HDTM also includes DMX512 and GenLock interfaces, Ethernet ports for communication through standard TC/IP and USB control for cascading with additional NOVAPRO HD’s. FEATURES No Computer or External Scaler Needed* (*standard rectangular layouts only) Up to 1080p @60Hz Input Resolution 165Mhz Pixel Clock / 4G-Bit Output Bandwidth Multiple Video Signal Format Support Cascade Multiple Units Together Rack Mountable Aluminum Enclosure (screws not included) CONTROL / CONNECTIONS (1) Input and (4) Output RJ45 EtherCON Ports USB, 5pin DMX, and GenLock In/Out Ports Audio Input: 1/8 inch connector Video Input: DP / HDMI / VGA / DVI / CVBS / 3G-SDI Locking IEC Power Input SIZE / WEIGHT Length: 19.0” (483mm) Width: 15.3” (389mm) Height: 3.5” (88.2mm) Weight: 13.2 lbs. (6.0kg) ELECTRICAL AC 85-265V - 50/60Hz - 0.65A Max Power Consumption: 30W
- 3.9 Nova Sender box
- 3.9 rigging bar 1m (2 feet)
- 3.9 - rigging bar 500mm (2 feet)
- 3.9 - rigging bar 500mm (4 feet)
- 3.9 - Screen panel 500 x 500 segment (4 segment per circle)
- 3.9 - Screen panel corner module
- 6.25 - LedSync820H processor with 2 x outputs Specifications Inputs Nums / Type 2×Composite 1×VGA( RGBHV ) 1×DVI / HDMI ( 1.3a with HDCP ) Video system PAL / NTSC Composite Video Scope / Impedance 1V（p_p）/ 75Ω VGA Format PC（VESA） ≤2048x1152@60Hz VGA Scope / Impedance R、G、B = 0.7 V（p_p）/ 75Ω DVI / HDMI Format （HDCP） SD / HD（CEA -861） ≤1920x1080@60Hz PC（VESA） ≤2048x1152@60Hz AUDIO Scope / Impedance 2.0Vp-p/10KΩ Input Connectors VGA：15pin D_Sub ( Female ) DVI：24+1 DVI_D Composite：BNC Outputs Nums / Type 1×VGA（RGBHV） 2×DVI VGA / DVI Format 1024×768@60Hz / 75Hz 1280×1024@60Hz / 75Hz 1600×1200@60Hz 1920×1080@50Hz / 60Hz 1366×768@60Hz 1440×900@60Hz VGA Scope / Impedance R、G、B = 0.7 V（p_p）/ 75Ω Output Connectors VGA OUT：15pin D_Sub ( Female ) DVI OUT1：24+5 DVI_I DVI OUT2：24+1 DVI_D Others Control Panel Button / knob / RS232 / USB Power 100-240VAC 35W 50 / 60Hz Operating Temp 5-40 ℃ Humidity 15-85% Dimensions（Package） 145mm（height）×370mm（width）×535mm（length） Weight（G.W.） 5.0 Kg Weight（N.W.） 3.2 Kg
- 6.25-Powercon link cable
- 6.25 - Rigging bar with eyebolt
- 6.25 - RJ45 short link cable
- 6.25 - Screen panel 450 x 450
- Ethercon Extender
- Ground support system
- Horizontal Joiner
- Joiner - Angled
- Rigging clamp 3D to push screens backwards or forwards
- Rigging clamp Metal
- Rigging clamp plastic
- Vertical Joiner
- Yestech screen tool
- Arkaos stage server with Media master pro The Stage Server is a perfect solution for live entertainment, theatre, educational, audio-visual and worship applications. It is the ideal combination of scalability and creativity at an unbeatable price. The two Full HD outputs combined with the powerful ArKaos engine from MediaMaster Express will produce smooth visuals that can be easily triggered using a few DMX channels on your lighting desk or notes on a MIDI controller. It is pre-configured to work directly with all market leading DMX lighting desks. Everything has been done so you just have to plug and play. Engineered to ensure rugged reliability and designed for quick and easy set-up, the Stage server is the ideal combination of scalability and creativity at an unbeatable price. Specifications Interface output: 1 Interface type: VGA/DVI/HDMI Outputs: 2 Output type: DVI EDID Management: NO Input: On Request upgradable up to 2x HD SDI or 2x DVI Output resolution: 2x Full HD DMX 5-Pin Connectors: YES Firewire 400/800/e-sata: NO USB: YES Balanced audio in/out (XLR): NO Network: 1 DataPath X4 & Matrox compatibility: YES
- Arkaos Studio Server with SDI & 4 DVI/HDMI inputs Full Media server rack 1. Arkaos Studio server with 4 outputs, 1 SDI input and four HDMI/DVI inputs (not HDCP) 2. 2 x SDI or HDMI monitors 3. SDI & HDMI input 4. Full Battery backup ArKaos Professional Studio Server The Studio Server is a powerful system designed for Professional Lighting Designers. Plug and Play Simplicity Access to a vast library of high quality digital media from the world’s best visual content providers Comes installed with MediaMaster Pro Smart Design Runs full HD video on up to four EDID managed outputs One HD-SDI input and fast SSD drive Large LED strip for quick visual feedback on the server’s state of operation at any time Front display allows use of server without the need of additional screens Fast recovery system by Acronis allows extremely simple reset from the boot menu Pre-configured to work directly with all market-leading DMX lighting desks Blistering Performance Shock-resistant up to 2G Easy access to fans and filters Thoroughly tested in structural strength, and toleration of heat and vibration
- Infinitton - Smart Keyboard Programmable USB Smart Keyboard.
- Media player - Brightsign HD1010 Specifications Delivers Full HD 1080p video playback Offers a robust media handling platform for superior video and image playback performance Supports both looping media playback and interactive presentations Offers looping and interactive playlist creation and publishing with included BrightAuthor software Provides Multi-zone and full screen layouts supporting video, images and text tickers Supports interactive controls via GPIO, USB and serial ports for buttons, lighting, touch screens, UDP devices and show controllers Network enabled for: Live Text, Twitter feeds, networked databases and RSS content feeds Remote content updates to keep presentation fresh Synchronization support via Ethernet for creating video wall displays Scheduling and day-parting Real-time clock for date and time zones, scheduling and dayparting without a network connection Packaged in an ultra-compact size and easily mounted out of sight Offers HDMI and VGA connectivity
- Media player - Brightsign HD1020 Specifications Delivers Full HD 1080p video playback Offers a robust media handling platform for superior video and image playback performance Supports both looping media playback and interactive presentations Offers looping and interactive playlist creation and publishing with included BrightAuthor software Provides Multi-zone and full screen layouts supporting video, images and text tickers Supports interactive controls via GPIO, USB and serial ports for buttons, lighting, touch screens, UDP devices and show controllers Network enabled for: Live Text, Twitter feeds, networked databases and RSS content feeds Remote content updates to keep presentation fresh Synchronization support via Ethernet for creating video wall displays Scheduling and day-parting Real-time clock for date and time zones, scheduling and dayparting without a network connection Packaged in an ultra-compact size and easily mounted out of sight Offers HDMI and VGA connectivity
- Sumvision Cyclone Micro 3 The Cyclone Micro 3 supports many popular 1080p HD video formats currently on the market. Formats supported include H.264; MKV; MPEG 1/2/4 and RMVB (up to 720p). INTERNAL STORAGE Internal flash memory 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB MEDIA STORAGE SUPPORT External USB HDD, USB pen drives, SD Cards VIDEO CODEC SUPPORT H.264, H.263, WMV / VC-1, Xvid, RMVB, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4. VIDEO CONTAINER MKV, AVI, TS / TP, MP4, MOV, PMP, RM / RMVB, MPG, M2TS. VIDEO RESOLUTIONS H.264, MKV and RM/RMVB support resolutions of up to 1920 x 180 at 30fps. AUDIO SUPPORT MP3, FLAC, WMA and OGG. AUDIO OUTPUT Stereo, Digital HDMI and Digital Coaxial. - Digital Coaxial port supports 5.1 CH surround sound. PICTURE SUPPORT JPEG, BMP, PNG and GIF. - Supports 1080p when using HDMI output to you TV set. SUBTITLES SUPPORT SRT/SMI/SSA/SUB USB SUPPORT 1 x Micro USB 2.0 OTG port. - Supports FAT, FAT32 and NTFS file systems only. VIDEO OUTPUT HDMI 1080p and AV MEDIA CARD SUPPORT MMC, SD and SDHC series memory cards. - Supports FAT and FAT32 file systems only. - Supports capacities of up to 32GB. LANGUAGE English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese. POWER DC 5V, 2A
- projection screen - Fast fold screen 8' x6' front & rear Fast Fold Screens feature an easy and sturdy design. There are no parts to install and no tools are needed because the frame and support use their own connectors and come with built in turn knobs. Its robust frame ensures it can hold up to the toughest of challenges. With a design that focuses on fast and easy assembly, it's the perfect solution for mobile presentations and performances. All fast fold screens come including flightcase and two fabrics: front-view and rear-view. Each fabric is separately packed in a protective cover to give it maximum protection. Specifications Size: 120" Viewing Area: 2438 x 1828 Max. Height: 3416 Min. Height: 2708 Weight: 27 kg Gain Front View: 1.0 Gain Rear View: 0.8 Viewing Angle Front View: 160 Viewing Angle Rear View: 140 Flightcase dimensions(mm): -
- Projector cradle
- Projector - Eizo 3000 lumens Specifications Panel Size and Type 1.3” x 3 Polysilicon LCD Panel Resolution XGA 1024 x 768 with compression 1280 x 1024 SXGA maximum Display Colour 16.7 million colours Scanning Rates H: 15 - 92 kHz, V: 50-85 Hz Picture Size 40-300” diagonal (aspect ratio 4:3) Brightness 3000 ANSI Lumens (typical) Contrast Ratio 400:1 Lamp Type 250 watt NSH lamp with 1500 hours Lamp life (user replaceable) Lens Power zoom and focus F1.8 - 2.2, f = 52-66 mm Computer Compatibility PCs, Macintosh computers, workstations upto 1280 x 1024 Video Compatibility NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, SECAM, PAL 60, DVD (component), HDTV, (1080i)/720p/(525p) Input Terminals Computer: D Sub mini 15 pin x 2, DVI-D x 1 PC Audio: stereo mini jack x 2 Video: RCA x 2 & SVHS x 2, Audio: RCA x 2 (stereo) Output Terminals Computer: D-Sub mini 15 pin x 1 Communication Terminals Wired remote terminal x 1, USB terminal Audio: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack Dot Clock 160 MHz (maximum) for mouse, mini DIN 8 pin RS-232C Audio 2 x 2 watt stereo control with mouse and built in laser pointer Remote Control Wireless remote full projector and computer Height Adjuster Two quick release legs (0 - 178 mm variable) Power Consumption 360 watts Dimensions (WxHxD) 299mm x 133mm x 367mm Net Weight 6.7kg Certifications/Standards CE, UL 1950, CSA C22.2 No 950, FCC-A, Canadian ICES-003-A, VCCI-A
- Projector - LCD Sanyo XP30 Projector Sanyo PLC-XP30 Specs Projector ModelPLC-XP30Technology3LCDPrice12995Brightness (Manufacturer Claim)3000Brightness DescriptionN/AContrast Ratio700:1Projection3LCDNative ResolutionXGA (1024x768)Max ResolutionSXGA3DNoBlu Ray 3dNoUltra Short ThrowNoNative Aspect Ratio4:3Video CompatibilityNTSC, PAL and SECAM.HDTVN/ALamp Life1500Noise Level (-db)N/AAudio2 audio mini-jacksDVI or HDMINoPower Zoom/FocusNoLens ShiftNoLAN NetworkingNoZoom Lens Ratio1.3:1:1Optional LensNoClassroomNoSpeakersNoSpecial FeaturesN/AWireless NetworkingNoDimensions6.5'' x 12.4'' 18.8''Weight19.9. PLC-XP30 Specifications True XGA Portable Digital Multimedia Projector Resolution XGA (1024 x 768) Brightness (typical) 3000 ANSI Lumens Uniformity 90% Panel System 1.8" TFT Poly x 3 Number of Pixels 2,359,296 (786,432 x 3) Contrast Ratio 700:1 Projection Lens F1.7-2.0 / f1.9"-2.5" Image Size 31"-400" Aspect Ratio 4:3 Throw Distance 4.6'-48' Zoom/Focus Powered Throw Ratio 1.8-2.4:1 Zoom Ratio 1:1.3 Digital Zoom 49x Projection Lamp 250W NSH Scanning Frequency H 15-100kHz V 50-100Hz Dot Clock 180 MHz Up/Down Ratio 10:0-1:1 Power Lens Shift Yes Color System PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/ SECAM/NTSC/NTSC4.43 Rear Screen Projection (L/R reverse) Yes Ceiling Mountable (T/B reverse) Yes Invert Mountable Yes Direct Digital PC Interface Yes (DVI) Digital Progressive Scanning Yes Digital Signal Processing Yes Digital Keystone Correction +/- 30° Digital Realized Video Scaling Yes DRIT Yes Electronic Workstation Compatible Yes PC-less Presentation No Auto Image Yes HDTV Compatible Yes Detachable Input Panels No Universal Serial Bus Input No Component Video Inputs Yes RS232 Control Yes Carry and/or Shipping Case(s) Optional Remote Control Wired /IRw/Mouse Pad and Laser Optional Lenses Yes dB Rating 39.0 Voltage 100-240V Weight 20.2 lbs. Dimensions (WxHxD") 12.44x6.5x18.8
- Tripod Projection screen • Heavy duty aluminium combined with steel parts, light structure, portable. • Plastic finished parts, elegant appearance. • Easy operation, stable uphold. • In the junction of self-locking parts, adopted is the design of steel parts welded into plastic parts, which minimizes any scratches on the post. • The surface has the characteristic of flame retardant and mildew resistant. Durable enough for daily use without colour fading or deformation and it is still staying flat for optimum image quality. • Tripods for fixed standing. Specifications Diagonal size: 84" Screen size (WxH): 176 x 133 cm Viewing area (WxH): 171 x 128 cm Weight: 10,5 kg Surface: Mott white Gain: 1,1 Viewing angle: 50 °
- 24" Monitor - angled stage monitor support
- 24" Monitor - iiyama E2483HS Product Description Iiyama ProLite E2483HS-1 - LED monitor - 24" Device Type LED-backlit LCD monitor - 24" Energy Class Class A Energy Consumption per Year 36 kWh Power Consumption (On mode) 24.9 W Panel Type TN Aspect Ratio Widescreen - 16:9 Native Resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 Pixel Pitch 0.277 mm Brightness 250 cd/m² Contrast Ratio 1000:1 / 5000000:1 (dynamic) Response Time 1 ms Colour Support 16.7 million colours Input Connectors HDMI, DVI-D, VGA Speakers Integrated Display Position Adjustments Tilt Colour Black Dimensions (WxDxH) 56.55 cm x 20.3 cm x 41.2 cm Weight 3.4 kg Environmental Standards ENERGY STAR Qualified Compliant Standards TUV GS, DDC-2B, VESA DPMS, PSE Mark, TCO Displays, VCCI Class B
- 32" Monitor - angled stage monitor support
- 46" screen Sony KDL46R473A Model KDL-46R473A Warranty 5 years Range Range R4 Sony TVs All, R4 Display Screen type LED Screen resolution 1920 x 1080 Screen size 46 inches Emulated Refresh Rate 100 Hz HD Format No, Full HD Curved screen or soundbar No Is it 3D? No 3D type No Converts 2D picture to 3D Yes Television tuner Freeview HD Sound Speaker Configuration Integrated stereo speakers Number of channels 2 Power rating at Not specified Power per channel 8W Total power rating 16W Inputs and Outputs HDMI connections 2 in SCART connections 1 in, 1 out Composite connections 1 in Component connections 1 in Optical connections 1 out Aerial connections 1 x Aerial input Analog connections 1 in USB connections 1 Networking Is it Smart? No Accessories Remote Control Remote control included Stand included Yes Wall bracket included No Camera included No Power Rating Energy Rating A Annual Power Consumption (kW/year) 110 Measurements Dimensions with stand (W x H x D) 105.3 x 65.0 x 20.4 cm Dimensions without stand (W x H x D) 105.3 x 62.2 x 7.6 cm Weight with stand 10.0 kg Weight without stand 9.7 kg Boxed dimensions (W x H x D) 121.3 x 70.9 x 15.9 cm
- 48" screen - Sony KDL48W585B SIZE & WEIGHT TV without Table-top Stand (W x H x D)108,6 x 64,6 x 9 cm TV with Table-top Stand (W x H x D)108.6 x 67.4 x 19.6 cm Box Dimensions (W x H x D)Approx.138.5 x 73.5 x 13.5 cm TV without Table-top StandApprox. 10.2 Kg TV with Table-top StandApprox. 10.2 Kg SPECIAL FEATURES Electronic Program Guide (EPG)YES On / Off TimerYES BRAVIA SyncYES Parental ControlYES USB PlayYES (USB viewer supports FAT16, FAT32, exFAT and NTFS file systems.) USB HDD RecordingYES Multiple Language DisplayYES Panorama (2K only)YES Skin Naturalizer (2K only)YES i-ManualYES On-Screen Display for External InputYES PICTURE AND AUDIO FEATURES Clear Phase SpeakerYES Audio Power Output8W+8W Sound Mode SettingsStandard / Music / Cinema / Game / Sports / Compressed Audio S-MasterYES Dolby® Digital / Dolby® Digital Plus / Dolby® PulseYES/YES/YES NICAM/A2YES X-Reality PRO™YES Face Area Detection (2K only)YES Super resolution for Game ModeYES Picture ModeVivid / Standard / Custom / Photo-Vivid / Photo-Standard / Photo-Original / Photo Custom / Cinema1 / Cinema2 / Game-Standard / Game-Original / Graphics / Sports / Animation Wide ModeFULL / Normal / Wide Zoom / Zoom / Caption / 14:9 Wide Mode for PCNormal/Full1/Full2 Auto Wide ModeYES Motion EnhancerMotionflow XR 100 Hz Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE)YES Deep ColorYES Intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction (2K only)YES Scene SelectPhoto / Music / Cinema / Game / Graphics / Sports / Animation 24p True CinemaYES CineMotion / Film Mode / Cinema DriveYES DISPLAY LCDYES LED BacklightYES Screen Size48 inch, 121 cm Aspect Ratio16:9 Dynamic Contrast RatioOver 1 million Viewing Angle (Right / Left)89/89 degree Viewing Angle (Up / Down)89/89 degree NETWORK CONNECTIVITY Screen MirroringYES TV Side ViewYES Wireless LAN StandardIntegrated Skype™Ready Sony Entertainment NetworkYES AppsYES Web browserYES (Opera) Wi-Fi® DirectYES DLNA ContentMPEG1/MPEG2PS/MPEG2TS/AVCHD/MP4Part10/MP4Part2/AVI(XVID)/AVI(MotinJpeg)/MOV/WMV/MKV/WEBM/3GPP/MP3/WMA/LPCM/JPEG/MPO DESIGN FEATURES Stand DesignMold Gloss Black VIDEO SIGNAL 1080 / 24p (HDMI™ only)YES 480 / 60iYES 480 / 60pYES 576 / 50iYES 576 / 50pYES 720 / 24p (HDMI™ only)YES 720 / 30p (HDMI™ only)YES 720/60pYES 1080 / 60iYES 1080 / 50iYES 1080 / 30p (HDMI™ only)YES 1080 / 60p (HDMI™ /Component)YES 1080 / 50p (HDMI™ /Component)YES INTERFACE Input and Output TerminalsAC power input (AC adapter);RF connection input (1 Bottom);MHL;HDMI™ input (1 Side / 3 Bottom);HDMI™ PC input;SCART input without Smartlink (1 Rear);USB (2 Side);Composite video input (1 Rear Hybrid w/Component);Component video (Y/Pb/Pr) input (1 Rear/Hybrid);PCMCIA input (1 Up);Analog audio input (2 Rear);Optical digital output (1 Rear);Audio output (1 Side/Hybrid w/HP);Headphone output (1 Side/Hybrid w/ Audio Out);Video Out (SCART 1 Rear);IF (BS/CS) Input (1 Bottom);Subwoofer Out (1 Side/Hybrid w/HP and Audio Out);Ethernet Connection (1 Rear) BUILT-IN TUNERS DVB-T (digital terrestrial)YES DVB-T2 (digital terrestrial)YES DVB-S (digital satellite)YES DVB-S2 (digital satellite)YES DVB-C (digital cable)YES CI+YES AnalogYES COMPATIBILITY Optional AccessoriesVC Camera and MIC (CMU-BR200/CMU-BR100);MHL Cable (DLC-MB10, DLC-MB20, DLC-MC10, DLC-MC20, DLC-MC30);Wallmount Bracket (SU-WL450, D:60mm/D:20mm) ECO AND ENERGY SAVING Energy Label RatingA++ Power Consumption (Standby)0.5 Peak Luminance Ratio0.75 Mercury Content0 mg Power Saving ModesYES Dynamic Backlight ControlYES Backlight Off ModeYES FOOTNOTES *Energy consumption XYZ kWh per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used. 3D FEATURES Display FeaturesLED Backlight SPECIAL FEATURES Electronic Program Guide (EPG)YES On / Off TimerYES BRAVIA SyncYES Parental ControlYES USB PlayYES (USB viewer supports FAT16, FAT32, exFAT and NTFS file systems.) USB HDD RecordingYES Multiple Language DisplayYES Panorama (2K only)YES Skin Naturalizer (2K only)YES i-ManualYES On-Screen Display for External InputYES PICTURE AND AUDIO FEATURES Audio8W+8W Audio Power Output Picture FeaturesX-Reality PRO™ Clear Phase SpeakerYES Audio Power Output8W+8W Sound Mode SettingsStandard / Music / Cinema / Game / Sports / Compressed Audio S-MasterYES Dolby® Digital / Dolby® Digital Plus / Dolby® PulseYES/YES/YES NICAM/A2YES X-Reality PRO™YES Face Area Detection (2K only)YES Super resolution for Game ModeYES Picture ModeVivid / Standard / Custom / Photo-Vivid / Photo-Standard / Photo-Original / Photo Custom / Cinema1 / Cinema2 / Game-Standard / Game-Original / Graphics / Sports / Animation Wide ModeFULL / Normal / Wide Zoom / Zoom / Caption / 14:9 Wide Mode for PCNormal/Full1/Full2 Auto Wide ModeYES Motion EnhancerMotionflow XR 100 Hz Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE)YES Deep ColorYES Intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction (2K only)YES Scene SelectPhoto / Music / Cinema / Game / Graphics / Sports / Animation 24p True CinemaYES CineMotion / Film Mode / Cinema DriveYES DISPLAY ResolutionFull HD (1920 x 1080) LCDYES LED BacklightYES 4K1080p Screen Size121 cm (48'') Aspect Ratio16:9 Dynamic Contrast RatioOver 1 million Viewing Angle (Right / Left)89/89 degree Viewing Angle (Up / Down)89/89 degree NETWORK CONNECTIVITY Wireless CapabilitiesWi-Fi® Direct, Screen Mirroring, One-Flick Entertainment Smart TV AppsSony Entertainment Network, Social Viewing – With optional camera, Skype – With optional camera, Web Browser – Opera Screen MirroringYES TV Side ViewYES Wireless LAN StandardIntegrated Skype™Ready Sony Entertainment NetworkYES AppsYES Web browserYES (Opera) Wi-Fi® DirectYES DLNA ContentMPEG1/MPEG2PS/MPEG2TS/AVCHD/MP4Part10/MP4Part2/AVI(XVID)/AVI(MotinJpeg)/MOV/WMV/MKV/WEBM/3GPP/MP3/WMA/LPCM/JPEG/MPO DESIGN FEATURES Stand DesignMold Gloss Black VIDEO SIGNAL 1080 / 24p (HDMI™ only)YES 480 / 60iYES 480 / 60pYES 576 / 50iYES 576 / 50pYES 720 / 24p (HDMI™ only)YES 720 / 30p (HDMI™ only)YES 720/60pYES 1080 / 60iYES 1080 / 50iYES 1080 / 30p (HDMI™ only)YES 1080 / 60p (HDMI™ /Component)YES 1080 / 50p (HDMI™ /Component)YES INTERFACE HDMI™ Input1 Side / 3 Bottom – Compatible with MHL and PC Composite Video Input1 Rear Component Video Input1 Rear – Component/Composite Hybrid RF Connection Input1 Bottom SCART Input1 Rear without Smartlink Ethernet Input1 Rear USB Input2 Side Audio Output1 Side – Hybrid with Headphone and Subwoofer Output Digital Audio Output1 Rear Input and Output TerminalsAC power input (AC adapter);RF connection input (1 Bottom);MHL;HDMI™ input (1 Side / 3 Bottom);HDMI™ PC input;SCART input without Smartlink (1 Rear);USB (2 Side);Composite video input (1 Rear Hybrid w/Component);Component video (Y/Pb/Pr) input (1 Rear/Hybrid);PCMCIA input (1 Up);Analog audio input (2 Rear);Optical digital output (1 Rear);Audio output (1 Side/Hybrid w/HP);Headphone output (1 Side/Hybrid w/ Audio Out);Video Out (SCART 1 Rear);IF (BS/CS) Input (1 Bottom);Subwoofer Out (1 Side/Hybrid w/HP and Audio Out);Ethernet Connection (1 Rear) BUILT-IN TUNERS DVB-T (digital terrestrial)YES DVB-T2 (digital terrestrial)YES DVB-S (digital satellite)YES DVB-S2 (digital satellite)YES DVB-C (digital cable)YES CI+YES AnalogYES COMPATIBILITY Optional AccessoriesVC Camera and MIC (CMU-BR200/CMU-BR100);MHL Cable (DLC-MB10, DLC-MB20, DLC-MC10, DLC-MC20, DLC-MC30);Wallmount Bracket (SU-WL450, D:60mm/D:20mm) ECO AND ENERGY SAVING Energy Label RatingA++ Power Consumption (On Mode / Standard)45,0W Power Consumption (On mode / Vivid)84,0W Annual Energy Consumption*66 kWh LEADPresent Power Consumption (Standby)0,50W Peak Luminance Ratio75% Mercury Content0,0 mg Power Saving ModesYES Dynamic Backlight ControlYES Backlight Off ModeYES Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals1.00W (Wi-Fi) / 1.00W (LAN)
- Flatscreen pedestal stand A stylish and attractive universal TV pedestal designed to fit modern 32" to 65" LED and LCD screens. Sleek, black design with matching black glass base. Ideal for when you need to change a wall mo... Stylish and practical design Suitable for modern LCD and LED screens from 32 to 65" VESA compatible 600 x 400 (max)
- Flatscreen Trolley stand Specifications Construction: Steel Foot space: 820 x 730mm Height: 1730mm (pole) Bracket positions: 1,58m, 1,49m, 1,41m 1,32m Max VESA: 600x400 Max Load Capacity: 45 kgs Glass shelfs: 320 x 500mm (2pcs) Wheels: 50mm, 2xswivel, 2xswivel brake
- Flatscreen trolly 6 Flatscreen trolley 6 can hold screens with sizes from 37" up to 55". It has a sturdy construction on 4 swivel wheels with brakes and can hold a load of 40Kg. A shelf is optional available. Height adjustable mount Vertical & Horizontal position 37” – 55” Screens Black powder coated finish
- Flatscreen trolly 6 shelf
- Flatscreen Trolly stand 37″-75" TV Floor Stand A TV floor stand with timeless looks. Twin chrome poles on a black base give this stand style. A Heavy Duty, steel constructed design can easily hold TVs as big as 70″. Four caster wheels allow you to easily manoeuvre your TV stand to the best possible position. Although the height of the stand itself can not be adjusted, you can adjust the height of the TV bracket attached to the stand from 133cm – 181cm. Cable management is available with the ability to run cables through the two main poles. There are entry and exit points at the middle and bottom of the poles. This TV stand has a glass shelf (which can be removed), perfect for holding laptops or other devices.
- LG 32" screen
- LG 43" Screen
- LG 55" Screen
- LG 60" Screen
- LG 75" screen 4K The LG 75UK6200PLB 75" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV gives you a great view no matter where you're sitting - the IPS panel has a 4K resolution, packing plenty of pixels onto the 75" screen. Even when you're sitting off-centre, the image won't be distorted, so you can pack everyone into the room for film night. Advanced HDR technology helps to boost the contrast of your screen, so you can see the details normally lost in bright or dark scenes. It's compatible with a variety of HDR formats, giving you plenty of options. With scene-by-scene image processing, every moment looks just the way it should.
- Panasonic-TX-50DX700B Accessories Included Remote control, Batteries (AA) Audio Quality Information VR-Audio True Surround Brand Panasonic Curved Information No Digital tuner Information Freeview Play Dimensions Packaged: H74.4 x W144.3 x D12.4cm. Dimensions Without Stand H64.7 x W111.5 x D4cm Dimensions With Stand H69.2 x W111.5 x D20.3cm DLNA Information Yes Energy Rating Information A Exclusive to John Lewis No Hard drive Information N/A HDR Information Yes Internet Ready Information Yes - Built-in Wi-Fi Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) TX-50DX700B NFC enabled Information No Number of tuners Information 1 Operating System Information Firefox OS Picture Resolution Information 4K Ultra HD Ports Information 3 x HDMI, 3 x USB, 1 x LAN, 1 x Digital Audio Output (Optical), 1 x Headphone Output, 1 x CI Power Consumption - Annual Information 123 kWh Power Consumption - On Mode Information 88W Power Consumption - Stand By Information 0.5W Recording Capacity (hours) N/A Refresh Rate Information 1400 Hz BMR Screen Resolution Information 3840 x 2160 pixels (4K) Screen size Information 50" Smart TV Information Yes Speaker output Information 20W Table Top Stand Yes Timer Facility Yes TV Screen Type Information LED Viewing angle (horizontal / vertical) Information 178 Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally) 126cm Weight Information With stand: 17kg. Without stand: 16kg
- Screen wall mount bracket (42-55")
- Screen wall mount bracket (42-70")
- Sharp 70" screen
Video - Cables and Converter
Video - Cameras and Mixers
Video - LED screens
Video - Media servers and players
Video - Projectors and screens
Video - Screens and monitors
How can we help?
With many years of experience, we're happy to advise on any audio/visual requirements or hire services for your event.
Simply call us on 01908 506326 (Office hours Mon-Fri 09:00 to 5:30).