Rental Products » Audio
- 3.5mm stereo jack to 1/4" jack
- 3.5mm stereo jack to phono
- Active Direct Box SPECIFICATIONS Frequency Response: 10Hz-40KHz Noise Level: < -105db Distortion (THD): < 0.005% at 1khz, 0dbu output Inputs: XLR & 1/4" Jack unbalanced Link out: 1/4" Jack unbalanced Output: XLR balanced Power supply: 9V Battery or 18 - 48V DC (phantom) Input Impedance: >250KΩ Load Impedance: >600 Ω Dimensions: 55 x 135 x 145mm (HxWxD) Weight: 0,65 Kg
- Livewire SPDI Passive Direct Box with Attenuation Pad The VP−400K is a distribution amplifier for computer graphics signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. The unit takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to four identical outputs. High Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB). HDTV Compatible. ID Bit Control. Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled. EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signal from display to source via output 1. Selectable Sync Input Impedance — 75Ω (video), 510Ω (Graphics/TTL). DC Coupling. 3ft 15–pin HD Cable Included.
- Mini jack cable stereo 10m
- Mini jack cable stereo 1m
- Mini jack splitter
- Mono - Jack to Jack 1m
- Phono To Phono cable
- Stage snake Cobra 8 Specifications Inputs: 8 x XMX203BB (blue code ring) Cable length: 15mtr Box dimension: 205x53x64mm
- Stereo - Jack to Jack 1m
- Stereo - Jack to Jack 3.5mm 10m cable
- Stereo Mini Jack/2 Jack 1,5mtr
- stereo mini Jack > 2 XLR/M 3p.
- XLR cable - 10m
- XLR cable - 20m
- XLR cable - 5m
- XLR (email) to 1/4" jack mono
- XLR (mail) to 1/4" jack mono
- AM-100/2 - Single Muff headset
- AM-100 - Double Muff headset
- EF-200 - Two channel master station This unit incorporates an internal, worldwide voltage operation power supply than powers all the system. In case of a short circuit on any point of the line, the unit shuts down with automatic and instantaneous reset. Separate dual channels are provided with independent TALK and listen A-B balance. Link A-B switch enables line B to be joined to line A when required. A program Input to adapt balanced Mic and Line levels is provided with assign and volume controls. The headset microphone signal is available to drive P.A. systems. Relay contacts are provided that follows the P.A. key action, helping the installer to automate multiple tasks as Tally, switching speakers, cue lights... The unit incorporates, remote all Mic-Off (Mic-Kill) and all Buzzers-Off (Buzz-Kill) switches to both channels. The MULTICHANNEL LINK connection of master stations allows to carry out multichannel systems and use an only headphone for all the intercom lines. Internal Battery operation enabling short time emergency communications on Power dropouts. Relay contats available NO/NC for multipurpose remote control, enabling Tally, radio station PTT, etc.
- EM-201 - Single channel Beltpack The Single Channel Beltpack unit was designed for intensive use in portable applications. An unbreakable plastic belt clip, enables easy and secure suitability. Call signalling is Dual, visual and audible for improving adaptability. The unit can be configured for dynamic or electret microphones enabling the use of different types of headsets and hands-free earpieces in the market.
- headset - F22SR two-way radio near headset
- ICOM - F22SR two-way radio Radio communication specialists Icom (UK) Ltd are pleased to announce details of the new IC-F22SR UHF transceiver. Designed to meet the demands of the licence free PMR 446 service, the IC-F22SR is aimed specifically at the commercial user or outdoor activity enthusiast who requires a more robust product. The IC-F22SR offers maximum flexibility and instant communication between members of a group in and around buildings and over short distances. This makes it the ideal tool for a huge number of users involved in construction, catering, event management, neighbourhood watch, factories, farms as well as orienteering, walking or rambling, etc, etc. Simplicity is the key behind the design of this new transceiver so users will require little training. There are only three controls; transmit button, volume control and channel selector. This simple interface makes it ideal for high turnover environments and shift work where the radio is constantly passed from person to person. For the retail environment, the IC-F22SR is especially useful, allowing management and employees to keep in touch without the interruption of a public address system or the expense and complication of a mobile phone. Customer enquiries, inventory checks and special goods handling can be speeded up, providing better service to customers and increasing productivity. The IC-F22SR is extremely lightweight and easy to carry. With a slim-line, curved casing the transceiver fits comfortably in the hand. Durability has been built in as the new series meets tough US Military standards, MIL-810C, D and E for shock and vibration. These factors combine to provide high reliability, even in the toughest environments. The IC-F22SR delivers all 8 of the new UHF channels and a built in CTCSS signalling capability allows for more privacy in conversation.Channel searching is easy for the user because the radio automatically does it for you. The IC-F22SR has an auto-channel selection function to find a free channel. The radio also has a group call function that allows exclusive groups to use the equipment without interference from each other. A ringer function gains the user’s attention, which adds a spot of familiarity for first time users and a Smart Ring function lets you know whether the recipient has received your call. Each radio is supplied with a rechargeable battery, drop in charger, belt clip and comprehensive handbook. To give added confidence the IC-F22SR has a 2-year warranty. A full range of accessories is also available. Ian Lockyer, Marketing Executive for Icom (UK) Ltd said, 'The IC-F22SR is the ideal solution for a broad spectrum of users who quite simply need economical, instant two-way communications. It will improve the service that users provide to their customers and ultimately lead to greater profitability.'
- ICOM - F22SR two-way radio battery charger
- ICOM - F22SR two-way radio spare battery
- AKG 747 shotgun condenser microphone TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION Audio frequency bandwidth 30 to 18000 Hz Equivalent noise level 32 dB-A Sensitivity 8.5 mV/Pa Signal to Noise 73 dB-A Bass cut filter 150 Hz Electrical impedance 400 Ohms Recommended load impedance 1500 Ohms Polar Patterns Hypercardioid Powering Interface Voltage 9 to 52 V
- AKG CGN99 C/L condenser gooseneck microphone CGN99 C/L, part of the DAC Series, are condenser gooseneck microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. They are specially designed for inexperienced speakers who talk into the microphone from widely varying angles. The rugged gooseneck is available in two different lengths (C/S: 30cm (12in); C/L: 50cm (20in) and ideal for fixed and mobile installations. CGN99 C/S and CGN99 C/L come with an integrated XLR phantom power adapter with 250Hz bass rolloff. The phantom power adapter connects to any standard mixer input with 9V to 52V power supply. Compact solution for plug and play Cardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the rear Two different gooseneck lengths 50cm TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION General Audio frequency bandwidth 70 to 18000 Hz Equivalent noise level 21 dB-A Signal to Noise 73 dB-A Bass cut filter 250 Hz Electrical impedance 600 Ohms Recommended load impedance 2000 Ohms Polar Patterns Cardioid Powering Interface Voltage 9 to 52 V Current 3 mA Audio Output Type Balanced XLR Gender Male Contacts 3-pin
- Line 6 P180 Directional Antenna, Pair Gain adjustment switch and mic stand mount. the P180 is an active UHF wireless directional antenna for use with 2.4GHz receivers. When compared to an omnidirectional 1/2-wave antenna, the cardioid pattern offers enhanced reception within the desired coverage area and greater rejection of RF signals outside the coverage area. To compensate for coaxial cable signal loss, the P180 has an on board amplifier that offers users selectable 3 dB, 12 dB or 23 dB of gain.
- Line 6 XDV75 radio (handheld) XD-V handheld system, 10 incredible mic models so you can choose the right sound for your voice. With lavalier, headset or bodypack systems, you get up to 9 custom EQ filter models. Plus, an adjustable dynamic filter reduces ambient noise while preserving your natural vocal articulation. 300-foot range 14 channels
- Line 6 XDV75 radio (headset) XD-V handheld system, 10 incredible mic models so you can choose the right sound for your voice. With lavalier, headset or bodypack systems, you get up to 9 custom EQ filter models. Plus, an adjustable dynamic filter reduces ambient noise while preserving your natural vocal articulation. 300-foot range 14 channels
- Line 6 XDV75 radio (Lapel) XD-V handheld system, 10 incredible mic models so you can choose the right sound for your voice. With lavalier, headset or bodypack systems, you get up to 9 custom EQ filter models. Plus, an adjustable dynamic filter reduces ambient noise while preserving your natural vocal articulation. 300-foot range 14 channels
- Microphone Table Clamp
- Mic stand with clip
- Sennheiser E835 fx Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone designed for speech and vocals. Produces a solid sound that projects well and cuts through high volumes on stage. Intended for home recording, semi-pro studios and live sound applications. Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike. FEATURES Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals Cuts through high on-stage levels Clear reproduction with a high presence Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis) Handles high sound pressure levels Optional silent on/off switch Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil Excellent feedback rejection Rugged metal housing
- Sennheiser G3 Radio Mic Sennheiser UHF radio kit with hanheld, tie clip or headset. Operating frequency range 606.6MHz - 648MHz - with a TX bandwidth of 200kHz.
- SM58 microphone The legendary SM58® is an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic vocal microphone, tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction. The SM58 is consistently the first choice for vocal performances around the globe.
- DAP-Audio GIG-1000CFX The GIG-1000CFX Mixing Console is packed with features that cannot be found in other consoles of it's size: 6 mono (provided with ultra-low noise microphone pre amplifiers and Phantom Power at +48 Volt ) and 4 stereo input channels. Each of them are provided with a 3-band equalizer for HI, MID and LOW controls, as well as 2 auxiliary control, build-in 24-bit DSP effect with 100 presets, highly accurate 12-segment bar graph meters and 2-track inputs assignable to main mix, control room/phones or group outputs. The built-in Amplifier provides 2x 500W Power for your speakers. It is routed directly from the main mix, with the possibility to re-patch the amplifier so it can be used for either your Group outputs ore Auxiliary output. To top it all of the GIG-1000CFX is easy expandable with optional MP3 player, MP3 recorder or Bluetooth module on the top.
- DAP-Audio GIG-83CFX The GIG-83 CFX Mixing Console is packed with features that cannot be found in other consoles of it's size: 4 mono (provided with ultra low noise microphone pre amplifiers and Phantom Power at +48 Volt ) and 3 stereo input channels. Each of them are provided with a 3-band equalizer for HI, MID and LOW controls, as well as 1 auxiliary control, built-in 24-bit DSP effect with 100 presets, highly accurate 8-segment bar graph meters and 2-track inputs assignable to main mix, control room/phones or group outputs.
- Denon DCD-485 CD player in rack case Denon's entry level CD player boasts a 24 Bit Delta-Sigma DAC for top resolution and allows volume control via the remote control should you wish to use the headphone socket or add volume control functionality with a non-remote control amplifier.
- MixWizard WZ3:16:2 OVERVIEW The WZ3 16:2 is a versatile, easy to use 16 mic/line channel mixer – the next generation of this industry standard multi-purpose design. Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability. FEATURE SUMMARY 16 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, and direct output 100mm Faders – throughout 4-band EQ – comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids 6 auxiliary sends – 2 pre, 2 switched, 2 post fade (may be reconfigured) 2 stereo returns – on TRS jack Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux fed subs Independent A-B output to feed any number of applications, including a 2-track recorder, monitor foldback or speaker fills Metering – Twin 3-colour, 12 segment bargraphs follow selected monitor source, channel signal and peak LEDs Onboard FX – 16 FX programs with external editing software connected via MIDI Pluggable jumpers for user configurability Mounting – desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod Sys-Link 2 output option – for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles
- Phonic MM 1208XP 50watt Powered mixer
- TF1 Mixer - Wifi Access Point Linksys Wifi Router - for remote access to the TF mixer. SSID - VectorWifi -- Password - Yellow55
- Yamaha TF1 Digital mixer TouchFlow Operation™ The TF series combines Yamaha know-how with new input from the field and the latest touch-screen technology to deliver an evolved experience in console operation. Smooth setup and operation, practical presets and scenes, refined design and software applications that integrate seamlessly with the entire system. These new elements comprise TouchFlow Operation, a new concept in console interfaces that offers unprecedented comfort and convenience in small consoles. Allowing most operations to be carried out via the touch panel alone, the innovative TF series interface will quickly become second nature to a wide range of users. Whether you have experience with Yamaha digital consoles, work with other consoles, or have never operated a mixer before, TF consoles will leave you to the desired results quickly and effortlessly. The availability of physical controls surrounding the touch panel further enhance control versatility and precision. The display content has been specifically designed for easy, direct accessibility, with a layout that promotes that most natural and efficient mixing. Touch panel operation is as easy as shaping the sound with your fingertips. Touch and Turn Knob Control When you need extra precision for a fine EQ or other adjustment, the physical Touch & Turn Knob is always available right beside the touch panel. There are also four User Defined Knobs below the panel that can be assigned to control compressor threshold, EQ gain, or other parameters you need fast and direct access to whilst mixing. 1-Knob COMP™ and 1-Knob EQ™ An experienced engineer can do a lot with a compressor; bring a guitar to life, add punch to bass, tighten up a snare, and make vocals ride clearly on the mix. The 1-knob COMP can do all this quickly and easily without the need to juggle multiple parameters to achieve the desired effect. First featured on Yamaha analog mixers, this ability quickly became one that was highly valued, resulting in further refinement in a digital version that adds new setup ease and efficiency to the TF consoles. The 1-knob EQ has been relentlessly fine-tuned by Yamaha R&D staff in cooperation with distinguished sound engineers, to ensure that you can achieve outstanding results with minimum effort in the shortest possible time. A Vocal Mode makes it easier than ever to achieve a clear, well defined vocal sound, while an Intensity Mode offers 1-knob ''intensity'' control over EQ curves you either select from presets or create from scratch. Furthermore the 1-knob COMP and 1-knob EQ are available on the output channels too, so you quickly achieve overall output compression or EQ that ideally matches the room and audience size. The output 1-knob EQ has a Loudness Mode in place of the Vocal Mode, effectively increasing the sound pressure level whilst maintaining optimum sound quality. Precision Gain Setup via GainFinder™ The new GainFinder feature facilitates optimum gain setup for individual input signals so that ideal overall operation and signal quality is achieved. The user only has to set channel gain so that the central green indicator in the level meter remains lit for the longest time possible. Of course the level meters also perform their traditional function, so standard gain setup procedure can be followed if preferred. QuickPro Presets™ The Yamaha R&D team have focused on creating a range of shortcuts to great sound that are effective in a variety of live-sound situations. Armed with these practical presets even a novice engineers can get very close to the ideal sound, while experienced engineers will appreciate the significant time savings they can provide starting points for further adjustments. The QuickPro Presets can be searched by instrument type and recalled quickly and easily. The presets include HA gain, EQ, Comp and other settings, right down to the channel name and colour. The 1-knob EQ and 1-knob COMP can be used with the QuickPro Presets, providing a super streamlined way to tweak the sound. The output channel preset library includes parameter sets optimised for Yamaha powered speakers, with several variations to match different environments and room sizes. Dedicated StageMix™ and MonitorMix™ Apps The Yamaha TF StageMix app allows you to seamlessly use your mixer from anywhere in the room. The StageMix visually replicates your TouchFlow’s panels, and has easy to use controls that act instantly to your mix. This can be an ideal feature for the sound engineer mixing whilst in the audience, or if the band mix themselves. The iPad can also use this app whilst connected to the TouchFlow mixer via USB for extended, more interactive features and displays. The StageMix app is compatible with the iPad 2 onward, and the first generation iPad Mini onward. The Yamaha MonitorMix is a bespoke app that provides iPhone users with their own monitoring system. The app has level and panning controls for each aux bus, allowing users to give themselves a monitor that suits their own requirements on the stage. The MonitorMix can also create customised group settings that controls a variety of inputs, such as an entire drum kit, with one simple fader. This gives each member of the band their own monitoring platform straight from their phone. This app is compatible with iPhone 4 models and later. Features TouchFlow Operation™ 1-knob COMP™ and 1-knob EQ™ GainFinder™ QuickPro Presets™ Two Scene Memory Banks Comprehensive Fader Bank DCA Roll-Out Enhanced Group Control Channel Name and Colour Faders Provide a Clear View of All Inputs TF Editor Facilitates Offline Editing Plus Showtime Control TF StageMix™ for Wireless Mixing via iPad Personal Monitoring via MonitorMix Recallable D-PRE™ Microphone Preamplifiers Powerful Processors and Effects Rack Mount on 19'' EIA Equipment Rack Specifications Fader Configuration: 16 + 1 (Master) Mixing Capacity: Input Channels: 40 (32 Mono + 2 Stereo + 2 Return) Aux Buses: 20 (8 Mono + 6 Stereo) Stereo Buses: 1 Sub Buses: 1 Input Channel Functions: 8 DCA Groups I/O: Inputs: 16 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo) + 2 Stereo Line (RCA pin) Outputs: 16 XLR Expansion SlotS: 1 On-Board Processors: DSP: 8 Effects + 10 GEQ USB: 34 x 34 USB Audio Interface, 2 Track Recording via USB Storage Device Power Requirements: 100-240V 50/60 Hz Power Consumption: 100 Watts Dimensions: 510mm x 225mm x 599mm (W x H x D) Net Weight: 13.5 kg
- Yamaha TF1 Eathercon reel 50m
- Yamaha TIO 1608-D Dante Equipped I/O Rack Digital Stagebox System If you wish to expand upon the already extensive I/O capabilities of the TouchFlow Digital Mixers, the Yamaha Tio 1608-D Dante Rack allows you to combine up to three racks with the optional NY64-D expansion card. Daisy-chaining the main mixing console offstage and Tio 1608-D racks on stage using lightweight CAT5e Ethernet cables allows low-latency, high-quality sound transmission without the time-consuming transport and setup of bulky analog snakes. Dante Network Audio Protocol The highly reliable Dante audio protocol has been adopted by the leading manufacturers and professionals in the sound reinforcement industry for its low jitter, low latency and high sampling accuracy. Using the Tio 1608-D you can easily configure an outstanding Dante stagebox system with little or no IT networking knowledge. Quick and Easy Quick Config Mode By enabling the innovative Quick Config mode on the Tio 1608-D I/O rack, all of the connection settings such as network settings and audio patching are set automatically, making system configuration easier than ever before. After activating Quick Config mode on the TF console and Tio rack, simply set a Unit ID for each Tio 1608-D, then daisy chain the console and the Tio racks. Turn on the power and you're ready to go. Simple yet Flexible Input Selection Once the basic configuration is completed, you have the ability to easily assign inputs to best suit your system setup. By using the All Input function, you have the ability to assign all inputs to the Tio racks, the TF console or a PC/Mac device instantly. You can also change each input to receive signal from multiple locations so that you can efficiently use all available inputs. Recallable D-PRE Preamplifiers The Yamaha Tio 1608-D I/O Rack inherits the natural, musical sensibility that Yamaha pursued in the development of the TF series. Mechanical construction, circuit board layout, power supply, grounding and parts selection have all been executed with meticulous attention to detail and quality, combined with the exhaustive performance and listening tests at each stage of development. The Tio 1608-D features the very same recallable D-PRE microphone preamplifiers as the TF series to ensure a consistent, natural and musical sound throughout the entire system. Specifications Sampling Frequency Response: 44.1kHz or 48kHz Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0.5dB, -1.5dB) @ 1kHz, Input to Output, Fs=44.1kHz or 48kHz Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.1 +4dBu @ 20Hz-20kHz into 600Ω, Gain=+66dB Less Than 0.05 +4dBu @ 20Hz-20kHz into 600Ω, Gain=6dB Dynamic Range: 108dB Input to Output, Gain=6dB/112dB, DA Converter Power Requirements: 100V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz Power Consumption: 50W Dimensions: 480mm x 88mm x 364mm (W x H x D) Weight: 5.7kg
- DAP-Audio Xi-10 speaker The XI Series is designed for installation use. The Top cabinets have special mountings at the backside which fits the DAP D8429 Compact speaker wall bracket but also the K&M 24470/80 bracket. To create a nice design it has no inner adapter and only one grip on the backside with a recessed Speakon chassis. It is finished with scratch resistant paint and a fast and easy detachable metal grill. The horn (Xi-8/10) can be rotated if you like to use the cabinet vertical. The high power Subwoofer has a ultra-compact design so it will fit in every location. A special designed wall bracket makes it also possible to mount the subwoofer to a wall. The Xi-series has a HIFI sound quality and can handle high pressure levels.
- DAP-Audio Xi-28B sub bass speaker The Xi-28B is a compact lightweight subwoofer designed to combine with the Xi-8 or Xi-10 top cabinets. Together with the optional Xi-28B bracket it can be installed flat against the wall which makes it very suitable for situations were space is limited. The two 8" speakers and the sophisticated bass reflex horn housing offers a very powerful precise bass sound reproduction with high sound pressure levels. The XI Series is designed for installation use. The Top cabinets have special mountings at the backside which fits the DAP D8429 Compact speaker wall bracket but also the K&M 24470/80 bracket. To create a nice design it has no inner adapter and only one grip on the backside with a recessed Speakon chassis. It is finished with scratch resistant paint and a fast and easy detachable metal grill. The horn (Xi-8/10) can be rotated if you like to use the cabinet vertical. The high power Subwoofer has a ultra-compact design so it will fit in every location. A special designed wall bracket makes it also possible to mount the subwoofer to a wall. The Xi-series has a HIFI sound quality and can handle high pressure levels. Specifications Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm Continuous power: 400 Watt Program power: 800 Watt Peak power: 1600 Watt Freq. Response (processed): 45 – 110 Hz Freq. Range (flat): 45 – 4000 Hz Internal Crossover: None Recommended High Pass Filter: 45 Hz, BW-24 Recommended Low Pass Filter: 110 Hz, LR-24 Sensitivity (Half Space): 100 dB/W /m Peak SPL at 1 m (Theoretical): 132 dB Nominal Dispersion (HxV): 360° x 180° Dimensions(W x H x D): 520 x 240 x 540 mm Net Weight: 18Kg
- DAP-Audio Xi-6 speaker The XI Series is designed for installation use. The Top cabinets have special mountings at the backside which fits the DAP D8429 Compact speaker wall bracket but also the K&M 24470/80 bracket. To create a nice design it has no inner adapter and only one grip on the backside with a recessed Speakon chassis. It is finished with scratch resistant paint and a fast and easy detachable metal grill. The horn (Xi-8/10) can be rotated if you like to use the cabinet vertical. The high power Subwoofer has a ultra-compact design so it will fit in every location. A special designed wall bracket makes it also possible to mount the subwoofer to a wall. The Xi-series has a HIFI sound quality and can handle high pressure levels.
- DAP Hanging bracket for Xi-10
- DAP Hanging bracket for Xi-28B The Xi-28B hanging bracket is designed to install the Xi-28B flat against the surface without any loss of space. It is a heavy duty bracket which consists of 2 parts. One part must be screwed on the Xi-28B and the other one at the wall. Once both parts have been assembled you can hang the sub into the wall part. This makes the installation very easy. A rubber seal will prevent disturbing resonations and 2 small bolts will fix the sub.
- DAP Hanging bracket for Xi-6
- DAP PM-82 white speaker • Light weight Plastic speaker cabinet. • Ideal for background music. • Available in black and white housing. Specifications Power Rating (Low + High): 85 Watt RMS Frequency Response: 45 – 20.000 Hz Efficiency: 90 dB/W/m (Full Space) Bass speaker: 8" polypropylene High speaker: 0,75" dome Dimensions (LxWxH): 420 x 249 x 253 mm Weight: 12 kg
- DAP PMR-62 50w powered speaker Specifications Power Rating (Low + High): 50 Watt RMS Frequency Response: 55– 20.000 Hz Efficiency: 89 dB/W/m (Full Space) Bass speaker: 6,5" polypropylene High speaker: 0,75" dome EQ section: 2 bands eq +/- 15 dB Gain: 30 dB (max.) Dimensions (LxWxH): 348 x 203 x 208 mm Weight: 7,8 kg
- DAP Qi-440 amplifier A perfect match with the Xi installation speaker range. Due to the rugged steel housing it can also be applied for mobile use. With only 1U it gives power for 4 channels. All 4 channels are individual controllable and bridge mode can be set for each stereo pair. With the SMPS and Class-D amplification it is a light weight solution with a high efficiency power consumption / power output ratio. An advanced protection circuit will protect the amplifier and it's connected speakers. It has a short circuit/ thermal, DC ,RF protection and a soft start system. The Qi-amplifiers are made with high-quality low deviation components to ensure a perfect sound quality and a long life time. Specifications Output power Stereo 4Ohm: 4x 400W Stereo 8Ohm: 4x 250W Bridge 8Ohm: 2x 800W Parameters S/N Ratio: >90dB Input sensitivity: 0,7V Input impedance: 20kOhm Bal./10Kohm unbal. Technology: Class-D Protection: short circuit, DC, RF, Soft start Cooling: Temp controlled fan Power supply: SMPS Connections Input: 4x XLR Output: 4x Speaker connector Power: IEC Physical Dimensions: 388 x 435 x 44 (WxHxD) Installation depth: 370 (excl. conn.) Weight: 5.8Kg Electrical Input Voltage: 100~240VAC...50/60Hz Power consumption: 875W
- D&B D12 power amplifier The 3 RU two channel D12 amplifier delivers medium to high power into low impedance loads between 4 and 16 ohms and is ideally suited for use in both mobile and installation environments. The D12 contains setups for all d&b loudspeakers and a linear mode. The signal delay capability enables user definable settings of up to 340 msec (=100 m/328.1 ft) to be applied independently to each channel. The same applies to the 4-band parametric equalizer, providing optional boost/cut or notch filtering. The D12 incorporates a digital rotary encoder and a LCD display to configure the amplifier. The D12 utilizes an autosensing switch mode power supply for mains voltages 120 V/230 V, 50 - 60 Hz (optional 100/200V). The D12 amplifier incorporates d&b SenseDrive for accurate control of LF drivers in d&b loudspeakers driven in 2-Way Active mode or in actively driven d&b subwoofers. When the D12 is fitted with EP5 connectors and appropriate 5 wire cabling, d&b SenseDrive can be used, resulting in an extremely precise bass performance even at high levels. NL4 and NL8 connector options are also available. RJ 45 connectors enable access to the Remote network via CAN-Bus. d&b System check verifies that the system performs within a predefined condition, whilst d&b Load monitoring enables an automatic and continuous impedance monitoring. Both can determine the status of an LF or HF driver in systems with multiple elements, even if these are crossed over passively. Control and indicators POWER Mains power switch SCROLL/EDIT Digital rotary encoder Display Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)/120 x 32 pixel ISP, GR, OVL A/B LED indicators Digitial Signal Processing Equalizer 4-band PEQ/Notch Latency analog and digital inputs 0.3 msec. Delay setting 0.3 - 340 msec. with 0.1 msec. detents Configurations current d&b loudspeakers and linear mode Function switches d&b loudspeaker specific circuits Frequency generator Pink noise or Sine wave Sampling rate 96 kHz/27 Bit ADC/24 Bit DAC Connectors INPUT ANALOG (A1, A2) 3 pin XLR female ANALOG LINK (A1, A2) 3 pin XLR male INPUT DIGITAL (D1, D2) 3 pin XLR female AES 3 DIGITAL LINK (Output) 3 pin XLR male Sampling rate 48 kHz/96 kHz OUT CHANNEL A/B NL4 optional EP5/NL8 REMOTE 2 x RJ 45 parallel, CAN-Bus SERVICE SUB-D9 female Mains connector powerCON® 1 Data (linear setting with subsonic filter) Rated output power (THD + N < 0.5%, both channels driven) CF = 6 dB at 4 / 8 ohms CF = 12 dB at 4 / 8 ohms 2 x 1200 / 750 W 2 x 1600 / 800 W S/N ratio (unweighted, RMS) > 110 dBr Power supply Autosensing switch mode power supply for 115/230 V, 50 - 60 Hz optional 100/200 V, 50 - 60 Hz Dimensions, weight Height x width x depth 3 RU x 19” x 353 mm/13.9” Weight 13 kg/28.7 lb
- D&B Q7 speaker The Q7 is a 75° x 40° passive 2-way loudspeaker housing two 10" LF drivers and a 1.3" HF compression driver with a rotatable constant directivity horn and a passive crossover network. The two 10" neodymium LF drivers are positioned in a dipolar arrangement providing exceptional vertical dispersion control with the nominal angle being maintained down to 400 Hz. The Q7 with the horn rotated is used to mount the loudspeaker horizontally where space is limited, or the maximum horizontal pattern control is needed and when added to the bottom of Q1 arrays. The Q7 can be used as a stand-alone full range system, in combination with other Q-Series cabinets ground stacked or mounted on a high stand with a swivel bracket. They can also be combined in flown array systems. The Q7 cabinet is constructed from marine plywood and has an impact resistant paint finish. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill, covered with a replaceable acoustically transparent foam. Data Components 2 x 10" driver/1.3" compression driver Max. sound pressure (1m, free field)1 with D12/D20 134 dB SPL Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 ms) 400/1600 W Frequency response (-5 dB) 60/1002 Hz - 17 kHz Nominal dispersion angle (h x v) 75° x 40°34 CD Cabinets per channel D6/D12/D20/D80 2 Dimensions mm (H x W x D) 580 x 308 x 410 Weight kg 22 Dimensions inch (H x W x D) 22.8 x 12.1 x 16.1 Weight lb 49
- D&B Q7 speaker bracket
- D&B Q sub speaker The Q-SUB is an actively driven low compression bass-reflex loudspeaker fitted with a high excursion 18" driver. d&b SenseDrive technology is available when powered by the D12 amplifier. The Q-SUB is mechanically compatible with the Q1 and Q7; ten sockets in the front grill and side panels for Q-Series rigging components permit use in various combinations, either flown or ground stacked. The Q-SUB cabinet is constructed from marine plywood with an impact resistant paint finish, a pair of handles, four heavy duty wheels and an M20 threaded flange in the top panel to accept a loudspeaker stand. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill covered with replaceable acoustically transparent foam and two EP5 or NL4 connectors wired in parallel are mounted on the rear panel. Two runners protect the bottom of the cabinet from scratching; these are located in correspondingly shaped recesses in the top panel to prevent movement when stacked. Fittings for securing an optional wooden lid are also provided. Data Components 18" driver Max. sound pressure (1m, free field)1 with D6 with D12/D20 with D80 129 db SPL 133 db SPL 133 dB SPL Power handling capacity (RMS/peak 10 ms) 400/1600 W Frequency response (-5 dB) 40 Hz - 130/1002 Hz Cabinets per channel D6/D12/D20/D80 2 Dimensions mm (H x W x D) 493 x 580 x 6683 Weight kg 42 Dimensions inch (H x W x D) 19.4 x 22.8 x 26.33 Weight lb 93
- D&B wind up speaker pole
- EV Sx80 175 watt speaker Sx80 175-Watt Two-Way Speaker System • 8-inch woofer and DH2005 compression driver for great sound and reliable performance • Constant-directivity 90° x 65° highfrequency horn with VariPath™ geometry for uniform coverage • Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD™) for increased intelligibility • 175-watt long-term rms power capacity • Molded-in attachment points allow for use with brackets
- HK smart PA system in rolling bag The controls are recessed into the top of the sub unit. Five rotary controls adjust microphone, line and auxiliary input gain, balance and sub-woofer level. Two switches select stereo or mono functionality and ground-lift. LED indicators show signal present, limiting and power status. Connections are made on the rear of the sub-unit. A female XLR provides a mono, electronically balanced, microphone input. A pair of combination XLR and jack sockets offer a stereo balanced input for line-level signals, perhaps from a mixer, for example. A pair of RCA (phono) sockets allow the connection of stereo auxiliary inputs such as a CD player. Two Neutrik Speakon sockets provide the outputs to left and right satellite speakers. Power is connected to an IEC inlet, which has an associated fuse and illuminated power switch. Satellite speakers: Input: 80W RMS, nominal., 4 ohms. Crossover: 3kHz, 12dB /octave. Response: 100Hz - 19kHz, +/- 3dB. Output: 115dB SPL maximum, 1metre, 10% THD. Pole mount: 15mm diameter. Dimensions: 185 x 275 x 215 mm. Weight: 4.5 kg. Sub-woofer: Response: 43Hz - 100Hz +/- 3dB. Output:118dB SPL maximum, 1 metre, 10% THD. Sub unit: Outputs: 2 x 80W RMS, satellites. 1x 250W RMS, class D, sub-woofer. Power source: 230V AC +/-10%, 50Hz, 370VA maximum. Dimensions: 320 x 410 x 465 (w x h x d) mm. Weight: 21 kg.
- JBL Control 1 Speaker with wall brackets (pair) Legendary JBL Professional performance housed in a compact form-factor; the Control® 1 Pro features a professional crossover network coupled with professional drivers making it ideal for even the most demanding near-field audio applications. The Control 1 Pro's updated crossover network design provides steeper crossover slopes for exceptional sonic performance and improved consistency throughout the listening area. The included wall- mount bracket enables the unit to be secured against a wall or other flat surface. Moreover, the rugged molded enclosure houses magnetically shielded transducers, making the Control 1 Pro well-suited for use with video and computer monitors, or other magnetically sensitive equipment. Two-Way Professional Compact Loudspeaker System FREQUENCY RANGE (-10 DB) 80 Hz to 20 kHz FREQUENCY RESPONSE (± 3 DB) I00 Hz - 18 kHz POWER CAPACITY I50 W
- LUCAS 2K15 PA system with rolling bag LUCAS 2K15 – THE HEARTBEAT OF THE MOBILE DJ LUCAS 2K15 is the companion of choice for DJs on the go who work weddings, galas, birthdays and similar events. No other portable system can match this compact 2.1 PA’s ability to strike the perfect balance between soothing background music, crisp and articulate speech reinforcement, and huge, dancefloor-filling beats. Its background sound is expansive yet pleasantly unobtrusive. Speeches and announcements sound natural and transparent even in the far corners of the room. And its remarkable headroom provides plenty of power to get the party going with big, beefy bass beats and a beautifully balanced sonic image. Featuring premium-quality components, a newly developed 2,000-watt power amplifier and advanced DSP technology, this system was designed specifically to meet the needs of DJs. Its filters are also tuned to serve mobile DJs well – they make LUCAS 2K15 the perfect all-round sound machine for all types of music signals. What’s more, the compact LUCAS 2K15 can be easily transported by just one person. Active 2.1 stereo PA system Optimized for mobile DJ applications 2,000-watt peak power (calc.) Two satellites with one 8″ speaker and one 1″ CD horn each 15″ bass reflex subwoofer Advanced DSP technology 53 kg total weight HK Audio MultiGrip recessed handles Satellites with milled recessed ErgoGrips for easy handling M20 speaker pole mount 90 x 55° CD horn HK Audio MonoTilt for optimum sound-to-audience alignment Extendable using the LINEAR SUB 1500 A bass add-on
- NL2 15m Speakcon Cable
- NL2 20m Speakcon Cable
- NL4 10m Speakcon Cable (D&B)
- NL4 2m Speakcon Cable (D&B)
- NL4 3m Speakcon Cable (D&B)
- NL4 speaker cable joiner
- QSC-PLX1602-Power-Amp Specifications Power output: 300 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo), 1100W into 8Ω (mono) Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Total harmonic distortion: 0.03% Damping factor: 500 Gain: 32 dB Input sensitivity: 1.2V Signal to noise ratio: 106dB Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum) Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 13.25 inches
- QSC PLX2502 amplifier Providing 750 W/channel into 4 ohms and 1250 W/channel into 2 ohms with a lightweight PowerLight power supply, the PLX2502 is ideal for the most demanding live sound applications. Features Very light weight ("02" models, 21 lb / 9.5 kg, "04" models 13 lb / 5.9 kg). Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool. Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged. Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting. 02 models also feature bridge and parallel mode LED indicators. Two Speakon® NL4 output connectors provide positive-locking speaker connections. Upper connector provides both channel outputs on all four poles (Channel 1: 1+, 1-; channel 2: 2+, 2-) for bridged mono or for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers. 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment. Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation. Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending.
- Speaker stand
- White foreground speaker 65watt High quality 2-way speaker for indoor or outdoor use. The moulded speaker cabinet makes them ideal for outdoor events, swimming pools, garden areas and marine or boat use. 2 way speaker system with crossover network Rotary selector switch for 100V line tappings or 8 ohms operation Weatherproofed IP35 UV protected ASTM D4329 Indoor/outdoor equalisation switch Gold plated binding posts Mounting bracket Optional mounting by M6 screw sockets Available in white or black finish Supplied single Woofer133mmØ (5.25") Tweeter13mmØ (0.5") IP ratingIP35 Frequency response110Hz - 20kHz Power max. : 8 Ohms130W Power rms : 8 Ohms65W SPL @ 1W/1m86dB Dispersion angle145° Tappings40W, 20W, 10W, 5W + 8 ohms Impedance : 100V250, 500, 1k, 2k Ohms Dimensions252 x 177 x 142mm Weight3.06kg
- Yamaha DXR 8 powered speakers DXR8 8” 2-way Active Loudspeaker The most compact of the DXR Series speakers, the DXR8 makes the most of its 1100W of power, delivering extremely high output while maintaining outstanding resolution. Adding a DXS12 subwoofer gives you an ultra-compact high-power SR system.
Audio - Cables
Audio - Communications
Audio - Microphones
Audio - Mixers
Audio - Speakers & Amps
How can we help?
With many years of experience, we're happy to advise on any audio/visual requirements or hire services for your event.
Simply call us on 01908 506326 (Office hours Mon-Fri 09:00 to 5:30).